• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tDotted wrote: View Post
    They're not. Could've saved yourself some time on that post
    Nothing is absolute.

Comment

• I'm going to copy the following rant from my twitter feed because I am too fucking furious right now to type it all out again.

Seeing lots of Raps fans bemoaning the effort tonight. Effort was questionable at times, but Casey straight up threw this game away.

For 4.5 freaking minutes, Casey had CoJo, DeRozan, Carroll, Siakam and JV out there. Gave up a 19-0 run and were -17 in total. Predictably.

The Carroll-Siakam-JV frontcourt has been a disaster all year. The CoJo-DD backcourt has struggled all year. Let's put them both out there.

At the same time! For half a freaking quarter!

JV and Pat were +20 together. BeBe and Siakam were +9. Why is this difficult? How do you "search" for combinations all game? Geez.

Fuck! I've been coming around on Casey but sometimes he just frustrates the hell out of me. What a game to just flush down the toilet with moronic decision making.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
        I'm going to copy the following rant from my twitter feed because I am too fucking furious right now to type it all out again.

Seeing lots of Raps fans bemoaning the effort tonight. Effort was questionable at times, but Casey straight up threw this game away.

For 4.5 freaking minutes, Casey had CoJo, DeRozan, Carroll, Siakam and JV out there. Gave up a 19-0 run and were -17 in total. Predictably.

The Carroll-Siakam-JV frontcourt has been a disaster all year. The CoJo-DD backcourt has struggled all year. Let's put them both out there.

JV and Pat were +20 together. BeBe and Siakam were +9. Why is this difficult? How do you "search" for combinations all game? Geez.

Fuck! I've been coming around on Casey but sometimes he just frustrates the hell out of me. What a game to just flush down the toilet with moronic decision making.
        I was astonished how long they left them out there. 19 straight points, with your 3rd string pf, a struggling carroll and no lowry. 6 minutes without points in fact.

How frustrating must it be for kyle to watch the team lose ground sometimes majorly so, when he's trying to sit for just 3 or 4 minutes?

I really think d wright needs a look, those long arms and distribution could be what the doctor ordered on the 2nd unit
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Pretty obvious what the Raps need:

1. Carroll and Joseph needs to go
          2. Need a rim protector

Masai needs to step up.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
            Pretty obvious what the Raps need:

2. Need a rim protector

Masai needs to step up.
            I just read something in the national post about this is where leiweke would be banging on the table to the bean counters at MLSE that were gonna add some pieces and push cleveland.

Not so sure we have the same push from the top to be great anymore...
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

I'm going to copy the following rant from my twitter feed because I am too fucking furious right now to type it all out again.

All that needs to be said about this game. No need for the other hot takes. That lineup straight up threw away the game by getting outscored by 19 freaking points in less than 5 minutes.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                I was astonished how long they left them out there. 19 straight points, with your 3rd string pf, a struggling carroll and no lowry. 6 minutes without points in fact.

How frustrating must it be for kyle to watch the team lose ground sometimes majorly so, when he's trying to sit for just 3 or 4 minutes?

I really think d wright needs a look, those long arms and distribution could be what the doctor ordered on the 2nd unit
                I really don't think a different PG fixes that fucking mess they put out there. Why not run DD and JV plus shooters for that stretch? CoJo-DD-Ross-Pat-JV or CoJo-DD-Carroll-PP-JV. Or even for just a few minutes give JV the reins to end the half and run a PnR based offence with CoJo and JV with Pat and some pair of Carroll-Powell-Ross. Anything but that.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

2. Need a rim protector

Masai needs to step up.
                  Or!

1. A sane rotation.
                  2. Literally nothing else until we actually see what this team can do with a sane rotation.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

2. Need a rim protector

Masai needs to step up.
                    Raps gave up a bunch of threes tonight, what game were you watching?

Comment

Raps gave up a bunch of threes tonight, what game were you watching?
                      I missed the game lol
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

All that needs to be said about this game. No need for the other hot takes. That lineup straight up threw away the game by getting outscored by 19 freaking points in less than 5 minutes.
                        Well, they also gave up 30 plus in the fourth.

Comment

• But still, pretty obvious that Joseph and Carroll needs to go. And a rim protector would really solve a lot of this team's issues defensively.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

lol man when DanH is dropping f-bombs you know shit hit the fan.

Comment

• This kid needs to be taking Corey's minutes, as Norm needs to take Carroll's...

#FREEDELON&NORM
                              #THENEWYOUNGGUNZ

Comment

• I wonder if ORL would do CoJo + Carroll + 2nd rd for Biz...

Comment

Working...
                                X