• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
    Never considered pineapples on a hot dog

This has potential
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
      Never considered pineapples on a hot dog

This has potential
      Grill em up on the BBQ next to the dog, a little chipotle sauce to have a nice hot/sweet mix. I'm going for it sometime
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
        Grill em up on the BBQ next to the dog, a little chipotle sauce to have a nice hot/sweet mix. I'm going for it sometime
        Just Make sure you go it alone, nobody at your family or friends cookout is down to guinea pig your experiments. Lol

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          Save us DanH.
          That's the plan!

I have a piece I'm writing for tomorrow about rotations and lineups to use and to avoid, and if Casey randomly follows the same pattern somehow, I'll totally take all the credit.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
            Just Make sure you go it alone, nobody at your family or friends cookout is down to guinea pig your experiments. Lol
            Now guinea pig is something I won't try. I remember being in Peru and seeing it on the menu. Hard no to that.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
              Now you're really hitting the spot

This sounds great

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                guys what kind of pizza should i have for the game?
                You gotta bring out the Salami and cheese
                I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                  You gotta bring out the Salami and cheese
                  i was hoping the raptors would do that for me

Comment

• i'll be at the game. don't worry. i got us.

Comment

• Aha...a condiment thread!

Try this on your hotdog (I mean the one off the grill)...fry up some red onions and thai chillies...lay it on the dog and top it with Honey Dijon mustard. Don't forget to have the cold brewski nearby.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                        Aha...a condiment thread!

Try this on your hotdog (I mean the one off the grill)...fry up some red onions and thai chillies...lay it on the dog and top it with Honey Dijon mustard. Don't forget to have the cold brewski nearby.
                        A given regardless of the meal.

Comment

• You'd think it's a pretty safe bet that the Raps are going to play the best defense they've played all year. Bet the under.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                            You'd think it's a pretty safe bet that the Raps are going to play the best defense they've played all year. Bet the under.
                            I dunno; that CoJo/DD/Carroll/Siakam/JV line was great defensively last game. Maybe they can repeat their performance this one in even more minutes.

Really hoping no one takes this on seriously.
                            "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                            "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Odd fact I saw someone post on the Raptors Reddit page: Delon Wright is actually older than JV. Weird.

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                                Odd fact I saw someone post on the Raptors Reddit page: Delon Wright is actually older than JV. Weird.
                                "he doesn't fit"
                                "he'll never develop defense"
                                "deal him now"

Maybe keeps things in perspective that worrying about JV right now for the 2017 drive is short sighted

Comment

Working...
                                X