• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    "he doesn't fit"
    "he'll never develop defense"
    "deal him now"

Maybe keeps things in perspective that worrying about JV right now for the 2017 drive is short sighted
    Or it clearly means it's time to deal Wright because he's peaked even more than JV

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
      I dunno; that CoJo/DD/Carroll/Siakam/JV line was great defensively last game. Maybe they can repeat their performance this one in even more minutes.

Really hoping no one takes this on seriously.
      That lineup was depressing af. Please don't talk about it again.

Thanks

Comment

• Tim and Sid just said Doug Smith says DD is out 2 games

Comment

• DeRozan won't play for 2 games.

Comment

• Raptors just went from 8 pt favs to 5.5 pts fav

Comment

• We're fucked.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                We're fucked.
                Boston will fuck us

Comment

• Wasn't sure where to post it but I just gotta say while Barkley may have made some stupid comments LeBron was totally classless and immature by slamming Barkley on a personal level.

If he wants to make fun of Barkley about being a crappy commentator or even being an inferior player with no rings etc, so be it. But leave the personal shots out of it and not air dirt laundry. It's speaks more to your own lack of character than the other person when you feel the need to belittle someone in public for their personal issues/mistakes.

#FULBJ

Comment

• Why the FUCK do we keep rushing players back from injury? I'm so mad. We all knew DeMar didn't look right and he still logged a bunch of minutes last game.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                      Boston will fuck us
                      Missed the game against the Magic. But i think DeMar played 36 mins in that game, his first.game back. Why?
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                        Why the FUCK do we keep rushing players back from injury? I'm so mad. We all knew DeMar didn't look right and he still logged a bunch of minutes last game.
                        You have no evidence he was rushed back, he might've been feeling normal and just happened to re-aggrevate it by chance.

Comment

Missed the game against the Magic. But i think DeMar played 36 mins in that game, his first.game back. Why?
                          Because Casey wants his best defenders out there

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

Casey

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                              Now guinea pig is something I won't try. I remember being in Peru and seeing it on the menu. Hard no to that.
                              What about with pineapple on top?

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                                You have no evidence he was rushed back, he might've been feeling normal and just happened to re-aggrevate it by chance.
                                His ankle is swelling up again. I'm no doctor, but that sounds like a re-aggravation to me. They should've known he wasn't healed that fast.

Comment

Working...
                                X