• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    "he doesn't fit"
    "he'll never develop defense"
    "deal him now"

Maybe keeps things in perspective that worrying about JV right now for the 2017 drive is short sighted

Keon, age isn't the reason people are suggesting we deal JV. It's fit and system. I love JV but his trade value probably/hopefully greatly exceeds his value in this guard-dominated system.

It's actually longer-term thinking to look out at the next couple years and realize he'll be wasted some more, when we could instead use his value for a better fit.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
      His ankle is swelling up again. I'm no doctor, but that sounds like a re-aggravation to me. They should've known he wasn't healed that fast.
      But you don't know how serious he was injured in the first place, plenty of players only miss a couple of days with an ankle injury and come back fine. I'm just saying you can't conclusively say he was "rushed back" just because he re-aggrevated it. Heck, we don't even know how serious the injury is this time.

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
        But you don't know how serious he was injured in the first place, plenty of players only miss a couple of days with an ankle injury and come back fine. I'm just saying you can't conclusively say he was "rushed back" just because he re-aggrevated it. Heck, we don't even know how serious the injury is this time.
        Well you could tell just from how he was walking last game that it clearly wasn't completely healed. So it's not crazy to think he was rushed back. Maybe he felt good enough to go and no one was willing to challenge him and say he should wait a bit longer.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          We're fucked.
          #proveem

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
            Wasn't sure where to post it but I just gotta say while Barkley may have made some stupid comments LeBron was totally classless and immature by slamming Barkley on a personal level.

If he wants to make fun of Barkley about being a crappy commentator or even being an inferior player with no rings etc, so be it. But leave the personal shots out of it and not air dirt laundry. It's speaks more to your own lack of character than the other person when you feel the need to belittle someone in public for their personal issues/mistakes.

#FULBJ
            Couldn't agree more. The one (of many) shot that I thought stood out was "I know he wanted to retire years ago but he's stuck up on that stage every week"

It's really condescending. First you're telling everybody that Charles had financial problems which a lot of people know but still out of line, and he makes it sound like the guy is forced to do a degrading job like a clown to pay for his family. Lebron: the guy makes 1.5 million a year to sit in a comfy chair an our or 2 a week and criticize morons like you. He's gonna be OK.
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
              Wasn't sure where to post it but I just gotta say while Barkley may have made some stupid comments LeBron was totally classless and immature by slamming Barkley on a personal level.

If he wants to make fun of Barkley about being a crappy commentator or even being an inferior player with no rings etc, so be it. But leave the personal shots out of it and not air dirt laundry. It's speaks more to your own lack of character than the other person when you feel the need to belittle someone in public for their personal issues/mistakes.

#FULBJ
              Trying to figure out what Barkley said wrong.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Mr. Turrible got some shots in today...

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2017/01/char...-nba-cavaliers

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                  Mr. Turrible got some shots in today...

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2017/01/char...-nba-cavaliers
                  NBAers are beefing everywhere. Good times.

Comment

• Even Pelicans got players resting against us.

Comment

• Lets hope the "All NBA no defence" team doesn't show up for this one. Go Raps!!

Comment

• Dante Cunningham is still in the league. Wtf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• JV showing off a better handle above the break than DC

Comment

• fucking carroll

Comment

• pelicans are just jacking 3s.

get rid of the shitty 3pt line.

Comment

• Ugh

Comment

Working...
                                X