X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad defense again
    OG is our king

Comment

• What point is Matt trying to make about defense?

Comment

• Not to be a negative nancy or anything, but this year is not going to end well. The lack of focus on D will just end up getting us swept in the first round.

Comment

• I didn't expect tighter defence tbh, but I took -4 Raps 1st half. Yeah. Come on lads.

Comment

• mjt20mik wrote: View Post
            Not to be a negative nancy or anything, but this year is not going to end well. The lack of focus on D will just end up getting us swept in the first round.
            Stay positive. Slumps like this will make us stronger.. if we survive lol

Comment

• lmao carroll got bailed out hard

Comment

• Carroll wearing a headband? Maybe it'll help him play better

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                  Stay positive. Slumps like this will make us stronger.. if we survive lol
                  Normally slow starts are acceptable. Our defense was never that great this year, it was always our efficient offense.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                    Carroll wearing a headband? Maybe it'll help him play better
                    It'll keep his hair from going undone at least
                    OG is our king

Comment

• lol pascal

Comment

• AD is struggling

Comment

• i don't understand why matt and jack are trying to push this narrative about lucas contesting jumpers so hard. he isn't good at it, typically, and he didn't really contest that shot all that hard either.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                            Carroll wearing a headband? Maybe it'll help him play better
                            Somewhere around the millionth mid play hair adjustment he had a light bulb go off that he can wear a headband
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                              i don't understand why matt and jack are trying to push this narrative about lucas contesting jumpers so hard. he isn't good at it, typically, and he didn't really contest that shot all that hard either.
                              I would say altering shots is his biggest asset
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Can Joseph be more dumber for passing the ball to Siakam?

Comment

Working...
                                X