No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jack must be getting sick of doing commentating, the last 10 games have just been him repeating the same points over and over again. And he's completely right with what he says.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
      the fact that we're watching regression instead of progress, despite having talented players who are still young, is just depressing.
      Poor habits. Offensively we don't run sets and force Demar and Kyle to expend a crazy amount of energy. Defensively, Demar and Kyle don't guard (and now apparently Corey), so every guard essentially has a field day against us.

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
        Jack must be getting sick of doing commentating, the last 10 games have just been him repeating the same points over and over again. And he's completely right with what he says.
        The games are making me sick too
        OG is our king

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
          At least demar scores even you have to admit that

Trying to figure out what Cory does here for 25 min a night
          I don't know why but Casey has given Joseph all the liberty in the world.

This guy is a scrub. It's not rocket science to it see that

Comment

• I can see us falling to fifth. And getting swept by the Wizards in the first round again smh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Have a date tonight. I'm out.

This team disgusts me. They play like they don't care.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                The games are making me sick too
                It effects my evening and the entire time until the next game. Like even if I'm happy in the back of mind m shitty ball team is still festering. It's not fun right now lol
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  It effects my evening and the entire time until the next game. Like even if I'm happy in the back of mind m shitty ball team is still festering. It's not fun right now lol
                  get some pineapple pizza and don't take the raptors so seriously. because they clearly aren't taking it that seriously.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                    Have a date tonight. I'm out.

Comment

• mjt20mik wrote: View Post
                      It was time to panic in December. Although we were killing it, you could see that our offense was driving everything. Again, this season reminds me of the one where we got swept by Washington in the first round.
                      Agreed.

We were relying on a historically efficient offense to win games. Now that we're back to playing at normal efficiency (or lower) we look awful because we're not like the Steve Nash Suns that can simply score more than our opponent.

Regardless of a W or not, this team is not good! I've said so many times the past few weeks but we are AT BEST a 2nd rd team and we could VERY easily lose again in the 1st rd. In the Playoff, defence just becomes even that more important.

Get off your f'ing hands Masai and make a damn trade! Time to earn the high praise

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                        Have a date tonight. I'm out.

Use the RR test...if she says she likes Corey or Carroll, leave that b at the table with the bill and never look back!

Comment

• I'm in class so I can't watch but has Cory been as bad as he's been recently?

If so it's time to give Wright some run

Comment

• Alright guys. Let's go. You're more than capable to win tonight. Just fucking defend.

Comment

• We are losing to non playoff teams. This is unacceptable. Reminds me of the Washington wizards sweep all over again.

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                                I'm in class so I can't watch but has Cory been as bad as he's been recently?

If so it's time to give Wright some run
                                Yes Corey is as bad as he has been since he entered the league.

3rd string is where he belongs.

Comment

Working...
                                X