No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carroll was annoying to watch too.. but at least he's working hard. I have no idea what CoJo does on this team anymore other than help us lose.

Comment

• Actually pretty happy with this win. Not a great opponent, but they can be dangerous, they've knocked off several good teams this year. Fantastic job by JV all game both on Davis and in help situations, plus providing some scoring punch. BeBe too, for the most part. Powell stepped up, again. Of course. And KLOE, as ever. Overcame some sloppy play late in the game to close it out. Carroll was solid defensively (we won't discuss the other end), Patterson was his usual self. Joseph and Ross laid a couple eggs. Siakam looked pretty good too, actually.

By the way, totally taking all the credit for this win. With the exception of CoJo playing too much, Casey actually did a lot of what I suggested in my WOWY thread. It was surreal - Siakam in with BeBe (without bringing him in early to play with JV), good starting lineup, the Powell+bench unit I'd hoped they'd experiment with. Everything's coming up Milhouse!
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
        Actually pretty happy with this win. Not a great opponent, but they can be dangerous, they've knocked off several good teams this year. Fantastic job by JV all game both on Davis and in help situations, plus providing some scoring punch. BeBe too, for the most part. Powell stepped up, again. Of course. And KLOE, as ever. Overcame some sloppy play late in the game to close it out. Carroll was solid defensively (we won't discuss the other end), Patterson was his usual self. Joseph and Ross laid a couple eggs. Siakam looked pretty good too, actually.

By the way, totally taking all the credit for this win. With the exception of CoJo playing too much, Casey actually did a lot of what I suggested in my WOWY thread. It was surreal - Siakam in with BeBe (without bringing him in early to play with JV), good starting lineup, the Powell+bench unit I'd hoped they'd experiment with. Everything's coming up Milhouse!
        Casey is reading RR. There's no other explanation.

Comment

• Game 50: Toronto Raptors 104 - Boston Celtics 109

Probable Starters

Toronto
          PG - Kyle Lowry
          SG - Norman Powell
          SF - DeMarre Carroll
          PF - Patrick Patterson
          C - Jonas Valanciunas

Boston
          PG - Isaiah Thomas
          SG - Jae Crowder
          SF - Jaylen Brown
          PF - Jonas Jerebko
          C - Al Horford

Performance tracker: odds of Raptors winning game = 45%

Fun facts:

The Celtics are the worst. That is all.

Win this one and Raps move into sole possession of 2nd place.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
            Carroll was annoying to watch too.. but at least he's working hard. I have no idea what CoJo does on this team anymore other than help us lose.
            Ya, night and day compared to last year. I cringe every time he attempts a drive. A badly missed shot (or turnover) is almost guaranteed.

Comment

• The Celtics really are the worst. There's something about all Boston sports teams. I equally hate the Bruins, Pats, and Bosox.

Comment

• Vote

http://wp.me/p5O7Gu-4A7p

Comment

• Going to be tough, but for whatever reason I feel we always play well against the Celtics.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                    LOL, Cavs ranked last.

WE NEED MORE PLAYMAKERS!

Comment

• Alex McKechnie game right here.

Bringing out the super sports science

to reanimate KLOE.

Comment

• We won? lol wtf how? we were down 15 and looked absolutely dead in the 2nd.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Anyone find it odd that Delon was on the bench last night as opposed to playing for the 905 (unlike Bruno)? With Lowry, Cojo and FVV, it was unlikely he was going to play at all. Was it because it was a road game..or might we see some floortime for him tonight?

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                            We won? lol wtf how? we were down 15 and looked absolutely dead in the 2nd.
                            Kyle Lowry. Also JV played great. The refs tried to hose us late in the game, should have been over in regulation
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                              Anyone find it odd that Delon was on the bench last night as opposed to playing for the 905 (unlike Bruno)? With Lowry, Cojo and FVV, it was unlikely he was going to play at all. Was it because it was a road game..or might we see some floortime for him tonight?
                              No floortime for Delon until he turns 25!

... which is at the end of April

Comment

• Lowry better put IT in his place tonight.
                                Axel wrote:
                                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Working...
                                X