• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Also opens the door for more pizza topping dialogue

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
      Big Wiener.

Wiener translated from Austrian actually means "from Vienna", which is totally true in this case. So Poeltl is the Big Guy from Vienna. I don't see this nickname catching on, for some reason.

The worst one was Big Science for Jonas by Drake. It didn't make sense, it didn't fit, it wasn't catchy.

What happened to that poser anyway?

Comment

I feel ya bro. I'm trying to introduce teenage mutant ninja poeltl. Maybe when he starts playing it'll gain traction
        white men can't jump wrote: View Post
        Im down with that. It also lets you call him "Poeltl power"

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
        It shrinks?

Like a frightened Poeltl!

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
          The worst one was Big Science for Jonas by Drake. It didn't make sense, it didn't fit, it wasn't catchy.

What happened to that poser anyway?
          I guess he's not on some Raptors pay my bills shit anymore

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
            If you're the Celtics, would you trade the Nets pick for Butler?
            I'd say that's a win for both teams since Chicago is fucked right now and not going anywhere, anytime soon. Rebuild. And Boston with Butler, eesh. That would just be unfair.

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
              The TMNT-based nickname is owned by Tomas Hertl of the San Jose Sharks. (He's called Ninja Hertl by fans)

This is why:
              I care not of a trademark nickname originating in bay area ice puck
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                The TMNT-based nickname is owned by Tomas Hertl of the San Jose Sharks. (He's called Ninja Hertl by fans)

This is why:
                Who??
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Every year, when the Philadelphia Flyers crap out and don't win the Stanley Cup, all is well in my world. I carry the same grudge for the Chowderheads.....A win tonight wins Toronto the season series.....From the bottom of my New England hating being.....

FUCK BOSTON!!!!!!
                  There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                  - TGO

Comment

• No Olynyk tonight either, and Amir starts over Jerebko.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Boston is starting Thomas, Brown, Crowder, Horford, Amir.

Meaning we'll get to see Carroll line up against his doppelganger in the Battle of the Dreads.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                        So CoJo was a -18 with 3 assists, 1 turnover and 2 points on 1/6 shooting. Guy is garbage. I think it's the system.. only thing that makes any sense, but man.. how can he be worse than GV? At least GV could score and give you some Yolo moments.. he was the guy that scored the game tying shot in game 1 against Washington. Got spanked in OT but he still helped us get us there. I'm afraid anytime I see CoJo get into the game.

Casey is too stubborn to fix it (we have two capable PG's rotting on the bench).. . we need Masai to force his hand. We can just duck tape his mouth, hands and feet up and just ship him back to San Antonio.
                        He was able to get all the way to the lay-up time-after-time last season. Either other teams have figured him out, or Cory has lost a step in some way.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                          No Olynyk tonight either, and Amir starts over Jerebko.
                          Cody must be heartbroken, I was half expecting a thread full of him pointing out why Kelly is the answer to all our problems

Comment

Boston is starting Thomas, Brown, Crowder, Horford, Amir.

Meaning we'll get to see Carroll line up against his doppelganger in the Battle of the Dreads.
                            I dread that battle.

Crowder is basically what we thought we were getting with Carroll. Instead we got this reaction every time he's dribbling shooting passing or running

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

I dread that battle.

Crowder is basically what we thought we were getting with Carroll. Instead we got this reaction every time he's dribbling shooting passing or running

My face when I realized Carroll will earn double on this contract what Vince made his entire career as a Rap.

Comment

Cody must be heartbroken, I was half expecting a thread full of him pointing out why Kelly is the answer to all our problems
                                Carroll is still on this team so i'm sure he's alright.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X