Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jangles wrote: View Post
    With our poor perimeter D and our inability to stop any kind of penetration, it's gonna be one open 3 after another.
    Yup! Get ready. IT going for 81 lmao
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• I liked that quarter, we dominated.

IT scored 7 points in 30 seconds on flukes.

PP got rest and JV is involuntarily resting.

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
        Bullshit or not, Powell needs to realize that he's not a star player just cuz he's replacing an injured Demar! He's trying to play like he's LeBron James out there thinking he can make insane passes. This is not the D-League where you can do whatever the fuck he wants! Play within the game and within your limits!
        Lol

Comment

• Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
          I liked that quarter, we dominated.

IT scored 7 points in 30 seconds on flukes.

PP got rest and JV is involuntarily resting.
          Unfortunately, we're still the tired team playing a back to back after an OT game.

Comment

• Joseph should foul out that's the only way we won't see that garbage

Comment

• Hope Powell got his fundamentals head on straight, don't want those turnovers again

Comment

• Cojos been fine. Enough already.

Comment

Cojos been fine. Enough already.
                  Its just one guy. No Derozan, he has to go after somebody...

Comment

Cojos been fine. Enough already.
                    He actually hasn't been as bad as usual today. I'll give him that.
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                      Unfortunately, we're still the tired team playing a back to back after an OT game.
                      Fair point.

All the more reason to be pretty pleased with that Q though.

Comment

• Anyone else notice how shitty the Celtics fans and crowd is? Not only do they boo someone who game them good solid years in Boston, they don't cheer at all. I know they're down, but at least Raptors fans still cheer when they aren't getting blown out. Tho it's not surprising the Celtics fans are one of worst in the league!

Comment

• You gotta be fucking me Ross, not even one?

Comment

• bebe didn't try to pass out on the o-rebound

Comment

• Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
                              Fair point.

All the more reason to be pretty pleased with that Q though.
                              On back to backs teams usually play well in the first half. It's the second half that the legs start kicking in. We shall see tonight.

Comment

• Lucas straight up showing up Ross on the FT line

Comment

Working...
                                X