Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• raps winning 5 vs 8 so far.

fuck boston. league is trying so fucking hard to make sure they're above us.

Comment

• In the meantime though, I don't mind Joseph not with this team first

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
        In the meantime though, I don't mind Joseph not with this team first
        OMG we get it. You hate both Demar and Joseph. You literally contribute nothing to this thread except saying like at least 10 times now how much you hate the both of them. You said your peace. Now move on from it!

Comment

• Honestly if we lose tonight I won't even be mad mainly because it's clear the refs don't want us to win at all. Also we are on a back to back that went to OT. I know our legs will get heavy in the second half at some point
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• sully with the straight on three lmao

Comment

• This is Sully I've waiting for

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                raps winning 5 vs 8 so far.

fuck boston. league is trying so fucking hard to make sure they're above us.
                Tony Brothers and Ed Malloy on the whistle for the 12:30 Saturday start ... Raps worst nightmare
                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                - TGO

Comment

• Sully looking good so far! Good to see him playing well. Hope he can continue this.

Comment

• Great D Ninja P

Comment

• what a bounce back possession after 2 offensive rebounds by green tiny ppl

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                        OMG we get it. You hate both Demar and Joseph. You literally contribute nothing to this thread except saying like at least 10 times now how much you hate the both of them. You said your peace. Now move on from it!
                        who's got that jim carrey meme?

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                          That's the beauty of an open forum... someone has to provide some common sense.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                            who's got that jim carrey meme?
                            I missed that

Comment

• Prolly is gonna be very good when he gets more experience. He has such a good feel for the game and he moves his feet sooo well
                              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Stop letting Carroll inbound OMFG..

Comment

Working...
                                X