No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dwayne Casey needs to take out Ross. He's noticeably frustrated with the refs and this game. He needs to cool off!

Comment

• This lineup is stupid. But the refs really aren't helping. Bebe is already a bad rebounder and you're going to have no other big beside him. Good luck.
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
        Oh yes, please, flop some more
        As much as it was a flop, Ross did use his arm to push off. He's visibly frustrated.

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
          Dwayne Casey needs to take out Ross. He's noticeably frustrated with the refs and this game. He needs to cool off!
          Agreed. But the refs are really fucking us man. I have never seen it be more obvious that a crew wants a certain team to win
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
            As much as it was a flop, Ross did use his arm to push off. He's visibly frustrated.
            That shitty Smart hairdo does that to everyone

Comment

• Carrolll lol... the guy just can't make a layup

Comment

• 7 more minutes.... got for it boys

Comment

• Fucking grind this, it's our team that can handle the ugly games

Comment

• Holy shit. Fuck the celtics.

Comment

• Watch no Celtics players get a technical there

Comment

• A rivalry of the bridesmaid in the east Lol

Comment

• Love Norm and Kyles reactions tho. Should have clocked that fuck.

Comment

• Brown should get techd for that.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Wtf just happened lol. It was a clear clean foul. Brown is extra lol

Comment

• And we totally forgotten the play prior...a missed lay up by dribbles

Joseph sit down

Comment

Working...
                                X