No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol like I said, Patterson only hits shots if the scoring margin is more than 10 already

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
      This is gonna be the worst loss of the year. Fuck the refs and the celtics.
      Naw. We've had much worse losses this season. I'm actually not mad. After a back to back you knew we weren't gonna hold any type of lead. We don't even hold leads when we've had rest lol
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
        Lol like I said, Patterson only hits shots if the scoring margin is more than 10 already
        It's the get-er-done league, Patterson doesn't qualify in that

Comment

• Of course we don't get the rebound

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
            Lol like I said, Patterson only hits shots if the scoring margin is more than 10 already
            Haha yea our role players aren't clutch. We all know this. Very unreliable.
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Game over.

Comment

• that's game.

Comment

• Just too little too late for Casey to recognize that his favorite player Joseph just can't guard IT.

It went off and the rest is game.

Comment

• Lol Nurse looks like a cherry right now

Comment

• Just fucking useless.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                        Naw. We've had much worse losses this season. I'm actually not mad. After a back to back you knew we weren't gonna hold any type of lead. We don't even hold leads when we've had rest lol
                        This game felt rigged. Worst of all it's against these flopping, trash talking fucks. Fuck the NBA.

Comment

• I honestly think Boston is better than us though. IT is just so clutch. Kyle is too but not IT clutch. Kyle plays too passive at times and misses clutch free throws a lot.

Comment

• good lord this team needs a new coach

Comment

• The only way we can get rid of Joseph is for Masai to at least stop being Canadian

Comment

• 4th Seed or lower, come in the playoffs with these guys with low expectations this year

Comment

Working...
                                X