Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
    He also got a away from PHX, HE RAN AWAY FROM TWO bad franchises in less than 365 days
    Smart guy! This lil man just put up 44 points on us! Wow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
      We can't really use no Demar as an excuse because they had no Bradley or Kelly.
      Really comparing a 28ppg player/leading scorer with 2 role players?! lol puhlease

Comment

• I know they didn't have a timeout, but how the fuck did Ross end up inbounding the ball there? Lowry is unlikely to get the ball, and Ross is our next best option for a desperation 3. He even looked confused that he had to inbound it.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
          It only makes sense that Sacramento let a guy like Isiah Thomas walk away..... After watching him play everyday. Unbelievable.

Best thing that ever happened to him was getting away from that train wreck of a franchise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Man the Kings (and the Suns) effed up huge. Can you imagine Thomas running around the perimeter with Cousins wreaking havoc in the paint. Pretty much un-stoppable offense.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
            Nah. IT killed us. Bebe was bad though.
            Actually it would the usual suspects...Corey and Carroll with their countless fuck ups all game.

Comment

• I think, at this point, you can safely say that we're pretenders.
              "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Don't really care who coach's the EC team but imo is Stevens is way more deserving.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                  I know they didn't have a timeout, but how the fuck did Ross end up inbounding the ball there? Lowry is unlikely to get the ball, and Ross is our next best option for a desperation 3. He even looked confused that he had to inbound it.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
                  That's what I'm saying...he was even looking at Pat like "go get it" and PP's dumbass just kept walking to half court.

Patterson needs to get a friggin clue that obviously he's not going to create an opening for 3 and that's going to be either Kyle or Ross and actually MORE likely Ross because the Celts will look to prevent Kyle from getting it.

So many idiots on the roster, it's really unbelievable.

Comment

Don't really care who coach's the EC team but imo is Stevens is way more deserving.
                    Yep. Celts have had a ton of injuries, and really have just one star, who shouldn't even really be a star. IT is mind-boggling.

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                      Actually it would the usual suspects...Corey and Carroll with their countless fuck ups all game.
                      They were bad but you've got to give IT credit. He was RELENTLESS in the 4th. I wish Lowry was like that. He made some clutch shots but he was also a little passive.

This.is where they really miss DD. DD is the team's closer.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                        I think, at this point, you can safely say that we're pretenders.
                        I have no idea at which point you thought we were anything else but that.

Comment

They were bad but you've got to give IT credit. He was RELENTLESS in the 4th. I wish Lowry was like that. He made some clutch shots but he was also a little passive.

This.is where they really miss DD. DD is the team's closer.
                          Kyle is the only damn reason it was a close game at the end.

He was trying everything he could and scored majority of our baskets at the end of the game. He's not as quick as IT to get open or probably not as good of a shooter either overall. Not to mention we have boneheads like Carroll and Corey who just look like they don't know what they're doing and even easier for BOS' defence to focus in on Kyle. Meanwhile Bebe looses track of what's going on so when IT beats anyone off the dribble there was no help.

Comment

• How long till DeMar's back?

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                              How long till DeMar's back?
                              Casey probably doesn't see the point in rushing him back when he has a stud like Carroll starting.

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                                Kyle is the only damn reason it was a close game at the end.

He was trying everything he could and scored majority of our baskets at the end of the game. He's not as quick as IT to get open.
                                I agree with that. But i didnt like the way he played in the 4th. I thought he was a little passive.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X