It does not fucking matter

Keys to the Game
    Just win.

Your Welcome RR.
    Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
      It's the collective losses. In a vacuum this game is excusable. But nobodies in the mood for excuses at 8-12 in the last 20
      Quarter of the season has gone to shit

Comment

• Yo Abbas if we get blown out, you're packing your bags. Just letting you know

Comment

• Yo I'm almost on board with zanaib wheres that fucking joey game thread at lol
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Favourite Subway

Tuna on 9-grain Honey Oat
            Swiss Chesse, lightly toasted
            Spinach, Lettuce, Tomatoes, Onions, Cucumbers, Green Peppers, Black Olives, Jalapenos
            Sauce - A little bit of Honey Mustard
            Abbas wrote:

Comment

• SuperBowl

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                Yo Abbas if we get blown out, you're packing your bags. Just letting you know
                10 game winning streak

Mark my words
                Abbas wrote:

Comment

• The offensive onslaught early in the season was an anomaly.

Definitely Not sustainable.

Even if they can still keep it up in the regular season, the playoffs is a different beast.

"When it matters most" especially with whistles are looser, ball movement is much more effective rather than stand around type of basketball with an ISO player as the main focus of the offense.

Very simplistic but it seems Casey still can't figure it out...LOL

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                    10 game winning streak

Mark my words
                    Linsanity, the sequel, is coming?

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                      Yo Abbas if we get blown out, you're packing your bags. Just letting you know
                      Forget blown out, if we lose at all.

Comment

• Interesting that our defense last year with Greer and Biz allowed us to be True "pretenders". Not this year though.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                          Linsanity, the sequel, is coming?
                          With Derozan's return, Raptors win 3 in a row which helps them regain their confidence

With the return of their confidence, Sky is the limit.
                          Abbas wrote:

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                            10 game winning streak

Mark my words
                            Oh god, your predictions are almost as bad as TRex's

We might lose 10 straight now

Comment

• Not sure if this is connected or not.. but when the Raptors lose, I always see green.

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                                I used to think jv could average 20/10 on GOOD efficiency if he was put in the right situation

But HELL no. He's a good third/fourth option at best. (Basically what he does when dd is healthy)

Ever since derozan went downs he's supposto to be the guy tht stepped up and showed everybody he needs the ball more.

But he's continually shit the bed. He can't be relied on late to be the go to guy, his effieciency has plummeted, and he's average defensively

He had 18 points on 17 shots wtf. Your a big man, not demar derozan from 2009-2014

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Well you're a moron if you think someone who's never been put in this kind of situation is suddenly going to break out mid-season, especially with the kind of shitty sets we run. You bring up DeMar, but it took him much more opportunity to get where he is now. And do you remember Chris Bosh? The guy who had 3-4 years to grow into a 20+ ppg scorer as a big man (Bosh only shot over 50% twice in all his years in Toronto btw)? Reality is players need opportunity to grow. If you gave JV 15 fga/game over a season and made him a focal point even in this ugly offence, I'd wager you'd see some solid improvement.

Oh, and we haven't even really given him the opportunity to fill a bigger role. He's averaging 9 FGA/game over this stretch (pretty much what he's gotten most of his career, where he's been constantly jerked around in rotations by his coach). How's he supposed to prove anything with that? We've mostly put a heavier load on the guys taking DeMar's minutes. They talked about involving him more all summer, came back and just gave the extra usage to DeMar ffs.

*Sorry man, I don't mean to really call you a moron, but I seriously don't understand how you can make a judgment like he can't be a 20/10 guy when he hasn't even really been given that chance in this 10-game stretch, and definitely has never been given anything close to a chance over his whole career in Toronto to grow into that role. People might use the expression you have to throw them out there and they sink or swim...well we've never done that with him and we should have 2-3 season ago. And when that expression is used, it's not like you get thrown out there and "swim" in the sense of masterfully moving through the water. At first you flail and kick and are just doing everything you can to stay afloat.

**And I don't even think JV should be a 20/10 guy, but he could easily be a 16-20 ppg guy in a team that could have 3-4 effective scorers. He tops out as a 2nd/3rd option, and that's pretty much what even most of his biggest fans have been saying, and that it's stupid he's not getting that chance because Casey is effectively incapable of running an offence where more than 2 guys can flourish. And that's probably the only prayer we'd have of beating a team with LeBron James or any other true contender.
                                Last edited by white men can't jump; Fri Feb 3, 2017, 11:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X