• Show
Clear All

• #wethefourth

Comment

• #WETHEFOURTH

Official.

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
        You're always saying how we're one of the deepest teams.... Where are you getting this?

I've never heard this but from Raptor fans. There's a HUGE drop from our top 2 players (all-stars) to our 3rd best (if you can even tell the different between 3rd and 5th).

We're weak at SF and weak at PF perennially! Where does this deep crap keep coming from?

Also, when a team loses arguably their best player/scorer they struggle. Period. No coaching staff looks forward to this time.

Coaching skills??.... lmao. You must be joking. There is only one Greg Popovich. You need to give up this notion that coaches can consistently win with scrubs. This is a star's league my friend. The more top end talent the better.

I had a feeling we would struggle without Demar.... now I'm praying Lowry holds up. You can keep waiting for great opportunities to see Casey's coaching skills. lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        NBA Portfolio rankings.... among many other references.

6. Toronto Raptors (20): The Raptors re-signed DeMar DeRozan to a five-year, $139 million contract, which felt like a perilous proposition at the time, but its not an issue at all with how he’s become an even better playr in 16-17 and the ominous supermax. Toronto will have a similar contractual decision to make this summer with Kyle Lowry. The full extent of how special the pairing is of DeRozan and Lowry has crystalized and there’s no way they can break it up at this point.

Toronto is one of the league’s deepest teams, which has been a specialty of Masai Ujiri during both of his general manager tenures. There are limited minutes players on the Raptors that would be regulars on virtually every other team in the league.
        http://basketball.realgm.com/article...folio-Rankings

Comment

• Comment

• Let me break this down for y'all

Raptors beat Brooklyn quite easy
            Then we beat Clippers (Very close game) on a Back2back, gain confidence
            Beat Minnesota, not by a lot, lets say 5/6 points
            After 4 days rest, we DESTROY Pistons, 30+points blowout
            Now Bulls, our Fathers, we are on a 4 game winning streak and getting to get our confidence back, we win (Game winner)
            Charlotte on a back to back, we are died tired, but with a fourth quarter comeback we win

Now its Allstar break & we are on a 6 game winning streak, We have the same record as Boston and are tied for second, only 2 games behind Cavs

Feb 24, ACC vs Boston, with everyone well rested and healthy we beat Boston by outscoring them by 18 in the fourth, JV responds to IT's words and shows him who's father
            With all this confidence we get a bit cocky and overlook Portland, we still end up winning, but only by 1, CJM misses game winner
            NYK is the next victim and we are mad, we destroy the Knicks
            now John Wall comes in to town, close game, lowry ejected in the last 3 minutes, we win by 4

Now we are riding a 10 game winning streak only 0.5 games behind the cavs, 2.5 games up Boston
            Last edited by Abbas; Fri Feb 3, 2017, 11:48 PM.
            Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
              You're arguments are old and to be honest, just lazy.

Like most coaches, he obviously prefers the ball moving through the hands of his best players and allows them to read and react. This isn't very different from most coaches (if you actually paid attention).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              It's simplistic I have to admit but it does not take a rocket scientist to figure out the problem of this team.

Even an eye test is 20/20, lol.

You gotta be kidding me that the style of play of Casey is no different from other coaches. Maybe it's no different from teams who are at the very bottom in assists.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                It's simplistic I have to admit but it does not take a rocket scientist to figure out the problem of this team.

Even an eye test is 20/20, lol.

You gotta be kidding me that the style of play of Casey is no different from other coaches. Maybe it's no different from teams who are at the very bottom in assists.
                It is similar to the Thunder and Rockets. The ball goes through Westbrook and Harden and the offense goes from there.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Comment

• Its looking more and more likely that Abbas will be banished by Sunday.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                      Its looking more and more likely that Abbas will be banished by Sunday.
                      Trust the process
                      Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Toronto Sucks

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                          It is similar to the Thunder and Rockets. The ball goes through Westbrook and Harden and the offense goes from there.
                          I somewhat agree however the ball does not stop from those two players, thus the assists numbers are exceptional (dizzying triple doubles on most nights).

Casey is different, he encourages his players that when they have the ball "just shoot it".
                          Derozan has the neon green light to let it fly.

Comment

• horrible team. horrible coach. season is CTD.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                              Yo I'm almost on board with zanaib wheres that fucking joey game thread at lol
                              Man, people don't give me any time! There's always one up within like an hour of the game ending! Lol

Comment

• feeling another loss. at least abbas gave us his subway tips.

Comment

Working...
                                X