• Show
Clear All

• Abbas wrote: View Post
    Let me break this down for y'all

Raptors beat Brooklyn quite easy
    Then we beat Clippers (Very close game) on a Back2back, gain confidence
    Beat Minnesota, not by a lot, lets say 5/6 points
    After 4 days rest, we DESTROY Pistons, 30+points blowout
    Now Bulls, our Fathers, we are on a 4 game winning streak and getting to get our confidence back, we win (Game winner)
    Charlotte on a back to back, we are died tired, but with a fourth quarter comeback we win

Now its Allstar break & we are on a 6 game winning streak, We have the same record as Boston and are tied for second, only 2 games behind Cavs

Feb 24, ACC vs Boston, with everyone well rested and healthy we beat Boston by outscoring them by 18 in the fourth, JV responds to IT's words and shows him who's father
    With all this confidence we get a bit cocky and overlook Portland, we still end up winning, but only by 1, CJM misses game winner
    NYK is the next victim and we are mad, we destroy the Knicks
    now John Wall comes in to town, close game, lowry ejected in the last 3 minutes, we win by 4

Now we are riding a 10 game winning streak only 0.5 games behind the cavs, 2.5 games up Boston

Comment

• On the bright side.. the chances of facing Chicago or Charlotte in the first round are slim now

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
        Man, people don't give me any time! There's always one up within like an hour of the game ending! Lol
        Joey, I know that the offense is normally run by our top guys but there comes a time where you need to DEMAND the ball

Things would run so much smoother if you were given a bigger role in the gameplan
        OG is our king

Comment

• This is an afternoon game? Yikes.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
            This is an afternoon game? Yikes.
            Not ever AFTERnoon. Straight up NOON. I remember when we used to get these all the time for the CBC games on Sunday.

Comment

• So Sully is now 0-8. Wonder if we should build a statue of him out of turds in front of the ACC?

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                NBA Portfolio rankings.... among many other references.

http://basketball.realgm.com/article...folio-Rankings
                Sorry, but this opinion means nothing to me. I watch this team every night and we have a 9-10 man rotation just like every other team. No way to know if our 12th man is any better than another team's 12th man.

I guess we're deeper than some at certain positions (PG and SG).... However, you KNOW we are weak at other positions (SF and PF)..... so this narrative that we're deeper than other teams is rubbish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                    It's simplistic I have to admit but it does not take a rocket scientist to figure out the problem of this team.

Even an eye test is 20/20, lol.

You gotta be kidding me that the style of play of Casey is no different from other coaches. Maybe it's no different from teams who are at the very bottom in assists.
                    Please share your wisdom. What is the problem of this team? The coach? So if we change coaches we're now contenders??

You think we can beat the contenders with the same roster and a different coach?? lol. And you said it doesn't take a rocket scientist... You're right.... it takes a dreamer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                      10 game winning streak

Mark my words
                      I take it you are your own source for this prediction...

Comment

• Relax yall. It's SuperBowl Sunday. Basketball is not important on that day. Period.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                          feeling another loss. at least abbas gave us his subway tips.
                          Lets see your reaction after the 10 game winning streak
                          Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Chefff wrote: View Post
                            I take it you are your own source for this prediction...
                            Not a prediction

its a fact
                            Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Well, crap. That was no fun. I mean, it was interesting to see Casey find as many ways as possible to throw the game away.

Vuc getting hot with JV on him? Let's try nothing. No early Sully sub to just get him off his rhythm or nothing. Oh, and in the meantime, we'll just not go to JV at all to try to score back at them while Vuc is hot. Better yet we'll ignore him for the rest of the game - because scoring 30+ PITP in the first half was boring. We'll jack up contested jumpers and turn the ball over trying to drive into traffic instead.

Oh, here's another idea! We'll make sure to play JV beside Siakam for 7 minutes and get outscored by 8 with the pair on the court. Nailed it.

Ooh! How about we put together a run in the 4th Q to close the gap to 1 point, with a nice little lineup of Lowry, VV (who was great by the way), Ross, Nogueira and JV. Then, and this is gold, we put in Cory Joseph, who hasn't played all game, for Ross (who shot 4/6 from 3 in the game), just because. That's the glorious three PG lineup! See, it will serve to kill our own momentum when ORL clearly has no idea how to do it themselves.

Siakam was -10 in 9 minutes (+1 in 2 minutes beside Nogueira, the only C he should ever play beside). Joseph was -9 in 6 minutes. Take out the insanity and this is a win. This is what I mean about them throwing games away of late.

That said, Lowry was garbage, Pat got hurt again, no DD, Carroll was useless... Still, all that and no insanity and it's a win. Jeez.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• We are in trouble. The next man up is not working.

Comment

Working...
                                X