No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This "slump" started after the Brooklyn game. They rested Lowry in that game but still won. The following night they lost to the Sixers. Then got blown out by the Hornets a couple of days after. Probably their worst game of the season. Then they played the Suns, that was the game where DeRozan got hurt(they lost). Everything just went to shit after that.
    Last edited by The Great One; Sat Feb 4, 2017, 01:53 PM.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
      Wait...the fucking Bulls are only 4.5 games back of us? What the fuck??
      "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• What's our record since Trump became the President?

2-7

Must be just a coincidence.. right?! right?!

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          This "slump" started after the Brooklyn game. They rested Lowry in that game but still won. The following night they lost to the Sixers. Then got blown out by the Hornets a couple of days after. Probably their worst game of the season. Then they played the Suns, that was the game where DeRozan got hurt(they lost). Everything just went to shit after that.
          Actually, if you were watching their games, you could tell that the team was starting to come off the wheels at the Brooklyn game and prior to that. Things were rolling BEFORE the west coast swing. Things started to grind down during the west coast swing and now the wheels have come off.

Comment

• I legitimate HATE DeMarre Carroll. What an absolute waste of money.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• There's no way we can lose to Brooklyn? Right?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                Demar is returning?
                DeMar and Patman both questionable right now.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Free Falling...

"Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                  My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Is no one else going to call out the "Your Welcome" in the OP ... It's killing me! Haha

Comment

• No kidding. That was a weak game thread. Nobody is thanking Abbas for that.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                        Is no one else going to call out the "Your Welcome" in the OP ... It's killing me! Haha
                        Arghh.....just spend the last month getting that out of my head =)

https://youtu.be/79DijItQXMM

Comment

• Rand wrote: View Post
                          Actually, if you were watching their games, you could tell that the team was starting to come off the wheels at the Brooklyn game and prior to that. Things were rolling BEFORE the west coast swing. Things started to grind down during the west coast swing and now the wheels have come off.
                          That was an extremely tough road trip. So if you were actually paying attention - they won the first 2 games of that trip(@Utah and @Portland). They lost to the Warriors, surprise right? they lost to the Suns in the 2nd game of a back to back. That was a bad loss. They beat the Lakers and they lost to the Spurs.

3-3 that's not bad. They really only had one bad loss and that was against the Suns

I'm going to stand by with what i said - this whole thing started after the Brooklyn game.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Lowry now questionable after sitting out Saturday practice.

Yikes.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                              Lowry now questionable after sitting out Saturday practice.

Yikes.
                              He's getting ready for the SuperBowl party.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                                At this point however, firing Masai NOR Casey are remote possibilities. But trading Derozan is something that they should consider. Promoting Powell full time is the most prudent long term solution (most especially defensively).
                                We may still lose some games but will not hinder their overall development. Derozan has reached his ceiling. There is a greater chance that they will lose Lowry off Free Agency. Derozan thrives with Lowry as his Alpha.

Im not content being a playoff fodder for this contending teams. But I guess that's how you roll, no offense.
                                Keep the jokes coming.

Derozan has reached his ceiling? Heard that before..... Actually, I think I heard this every year for the past 4 years.

Derozan will likely retire as a Raptor. Almost zero chance he gets traded. You confuse your dreams with reality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X