X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I found one, guys.

Also, WTF JV?
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Been a ugly start.
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Wow....I didn't think it was possible for Carrol to play any worse, and he's proving me wrong.
        "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• And Lowry cut..... time for CoNO to come in.
          Axel wrote:
          KeonClark wrote:
          KeonClark wrote:

Comment

• It's so sad. Other than the last game Lowry has been playing so well but literally no one else has done shit. He has to do everything. Our role players suck man. I think we can come to that conclusion. Oh Powell has been good but that the only person
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Hey, Bebe's been okay.
              Axel wrote:
              KeonClark wrote:
              KeonClark wrote:

Comment

• Carroll can't have a streak of good plays in a row
                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Fuck randy foye.
                  Axel wrote:
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  KeonClark wrote:

Comment

• What's up with Wright?
                    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Figures Brooklyn would hire an obnoxious fat kid to run their timeout entertainment

Comment

• Nets' "timeout" girl is cute

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                          Welcome to the forum! You will soon lose that optimism like the rest of us have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          I am reading this forum for a quite a while, but my optimisim is huge Raptors team have really good players, but i think something wrong in locker room, and all those injuries is unsettle that rotation peace.

Comment

• Watching the Nets stream.... it's interesting to hear how others interpret us as a team.
                            Axel wrote:
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            KeonClark wrote:

Comment

• Raps seem really confused on D
                              OG is our king

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                                Watching the Nets stream.... it's interesting to hear how others interpret us as a team.
                                Link?
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X