Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
    But our offensive system actively discourages the strengths of role players or a 3rd star. 90% of the plays are run are for demar or Lowry to get a shot off. How do you expect role players to step up when they're not put in a position to do so?
    Role players should be able to hit open shots consistently. Our role players dont. Also JV isn't the offensive power house people make him out to be.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• LMAO what the fuck was that?
      "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Ugh.
        Axel wrote:
        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
        KeonClark wrote:
        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
        KeonClark wrote:
        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Haha.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
            lol. Yeah, we'll have to respectfully disagree on the depth thing. I've been telling people that DD was an elite scorer for 4 years now and yet he's even upped his game this season. He's still elite at 35% USG, which is mind-boggling. Taking an elite 35% USG scorer out of any lineup is like brain surgery. You'd need a Spurs/Hawks/Celtics system that regularly involves role players to have a chance to overcome that kind of loss.
            Yea it's such a pity the 26 other teams don't copy their systems. Everyone would be winners..... Funny how none of those teams really have a chance to win a championship (except the Spurs) who arguably have the greatest coach of all time coaching them.

No system would make this group contenders and you fucking know it. Our ceiling right now is 2nd best in the East. We need to add to this group in order to get into the top teir.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Acy got tripped
              OG is our king

Comment

• Nets are down another Big Man.... Lopez with foul trouble, Acy and his ankle.
                Axel wrote:
                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                KeonClark wrote:
                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                  lol. Yeah, we'll have to respectfully disagree on the depth thing. I've been telling people that DD was an elite scorer for 4 years now and yet he's even upped his game this season. He's still elite at 35% USG, which is mind-boggling. Taking an elite 35% USG scorer out of any lineup is like brain surgery. You'd need a Spurs/Hawks/Celtics system that regularly involves role players to have a chance to overcome that kind of loss.
                  How do Celtic s involve role players? Thier whole offence is IT trying to get open.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
                    Please stop making excuses. These guys are basketball players. They've been playing basketball their whole lives.

If Kyle and Demar are getting ALL the attention and the role players end up with WIDE open shots..... they are expected to make them. No excuses.

With regards to JV..... I think he's overrated. He's not a star player. He's a solid role player and should be treated as such. Get over it man. It's much easier.

I'll never understand how people can defend NBA players for missing open shot after open shot.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• JV has a good play/bad play thing going on right now.
                      "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Fuck jv. Another mid-ranger? Why??????? 4! 4! All misses. Not one swish.
                        Axel wrote:
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        KeonClark wrote:

Comment

• There's some energy
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                            Btw, these "role" players are the ones who got us out of the first round last season. Demar and Lowry were horrendous remember.
                            Yea let's praise them for doing their jobs.

Lowry and Demar struggled for sure, but the attention they received allowed the role players to do their thing.

Also, it helped that JV didn't have to face a real C in the first round.

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                              Fuck jv. Another mid-ranger? Why??????? 4! 4! All misses. Not one swish.
                              He's trading one good play for a bad play.
                              "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Terror Ross with the slam!
                                Axel wrote:
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                KeonClark wrote:

Comment

Working...
                                X