No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JV has 16..... and watch him not getting any touches & 0 points in the 2nd half.

Also, Ross has looked good.
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Siakam ALWAYS loses the ball inside. Either it gets stripped or his shot gets blocked.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• So, how much does someone want to bet that JV doesn't get more than 3 shots in the second half?

We've all seen this movie before.
        "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Comment

• blackjitsu wrote: View Post
            Has CoJo played today? Had the game on mute, looked like VanVleet was on. If so, is he hurt? Or are they not playing him?
            CoNo gets some rest today, I think.
            Axel wrote:
            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
            KeonClark wrote:
            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
            KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
              JV dominating inside, he needs to stop taking those mid range shots.
              He needs to stop hesitating.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                At least they're trying to get him open looks. Our system is designed to get our stars contested shots and body hunt for FTs, which says a lot about how individually talented Lowry and DeRozan really are.
                IT comes off screens and uses pnr just like Lowry and Deebo. If IT went down just watch how Celtics would struggle.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                  JV has 16..... and watch him not getting any touches & 0 points in the 2nd half.

Also, Ross has looked good.
                  It's almost a given at this point. I'll be very surprised if scores more than 20.
                  "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Going to get Pizza & come back to the game.

Happy we have a lead, but still not 100% happy with how were playing. I need to see more from Powell.
                    Axel wrote:
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    KeonClark wrote:

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                      It's almost a given at this point. I'll be very surprised if scores more than 20.
                      Lowry is gonna take all the shots and get run to the ground again

All I hope is that our other perimeter players step up and give him a hand. Because the team will probably stop looking inside
                      OG is our king

Comment

• Guys you need give today Caroll a credit for a first half, he is trying to come back. And JV for hes knee shot, that was funny

Comment

• This game is early as f

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
                          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                            He needs to stop hesitating.
                            Agree. You can actually tell when his shot looks "confident"

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                              Going to get Pizza & come back to the game.

Happy we have a lead, but still not 100% happy with how were playing. I need to see more from Powell.
                              Get me few Coronas, thanks

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                                Agree. You can actually tell when his shot looks "confident"
                                He needs to stop shooting like an itty bitty baller
                                OG is our king

Comment

Working...
                                X