Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    I know, its still hilarious though. You'd have to be blind to think Demar was anything but a negative, especially in that first round where even his papa Casey eventually conceded and benched him.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
    Remember the "Offensive Rebounds" debate?
    "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
    "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• That was soft Bebe
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Happy birthday Ross
        OG is our king

Comment

• Trevor Booker, of all people, is torching us.
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:
          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
            Yes but he shouldn't be on the floor right now. Poeltl is further ahead of him for emergency minutes (which is basically what we are needing with Patterson out). Siakam should be last man on call yet Casey seems to prefer him over better options.
            That's what I'm saying
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
              Trevor Booker, of all people, is torching us.
              I swear he always plays well against us. He's usually too physical for our guys
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                I guess that shows how great Brad Stevens is compared to Casey. IT is like 5 foot nothing and doesn't have a secondary star like Lowry and DD have to share the scoring. Celtics have had a slew of injuries, and are still ahead of the Raps.
                It's funny just this summer everyone was saying that Al Horford is better than Deebo. Now the Celtics don't have a secondary star. Celtics have had the most injuries at the beginning of the year. Raptors have had it recently.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                  Lol you're arguing against the ultimate demar fanboy. He'll never ever accept any criticism against his precious player.
                  And you're the total opposite.

He's a fanboy of a 3 time all-star and now a starter and you're the fanboy of a solid role player. lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                    Yes, PG was the intial defender and he did a good job on Deebo. It was team defensive effort to stop both Lowry/Deebo. Which than alowwed the role players to get off. That's all I'm saying.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                    And you're completely, undeniably, 100% wrong. That's all I'm saying. It was only when they were forced to acknowledge JV's strength inside that things opened up for our team, including the role players.

Comment

• This group needs to hold on until the starters can come back in
                      OG is our king

Comment

• This team sucks man. We will win but nothing has changed .

Comment

• And my prediction is coming true. JV has barely seen any floor time.
                          "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
                            And you're the total opposite.

He's a fanboy of a 3 time all-star and now a starter and you're the fanboy of a solid role player. lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Or maybe we're fanboys of team basketball. You know, winning basketball? The kind you need to play whether you have LeBron James or not. And if you don't, it needs to be pushed by the coach and embraced by your top guys.

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                              This group needs to hold on until the starters can come back in
                              It's gonna take Kyle playing 38+ minutes, the first night of a back-to-back, to beat the Nets.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                                Yes but he shouldn't be on the floor right now. Poeltl is further ahead of him for emergency minutes (which is basically what we are needing with Patterson out). Siakam should be last man on call yet Casey seems to prefer him over better options.
                                I agree, but the kid needs some floor time. It's Broken we're playing, only time Casey will take the risk. all the kids need to get on the floor now. And they're getting exposed as we speak. But that's the best lesson right? JV back on to steady the ship.

Comment

Working...
                                X