No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ugh, enough with the fanboys argument. Both sides go to their corner and come up with something new to say.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Oh and Casey does Casey things and takes out Kyle and doesn't bring back in JV. This team is fucked. When you have a coach that costs you games ON TOP of you not playing well as a team you have no chance .
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Lowry back in too. and Broken has closed the gap! Here we go lol.

Comment

• Chefff wrote: View Post
          It's gonna take Kyle playing 38+ minutes, the first night of a back-to-back, to beat the Nets.
          To BARELY beat the Nets. It's soo sooo sad man.
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
            Or maybe we're fanboys of team basketball. You know, winning basketball? The kind you need to play whether you have LeBron James or not. And if you don't, it needs to be pushed by the coach and embraced by your top guys.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
            Here I thought improving your record 5 straight years and an ECF birth was winning basketball.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Rand wrote: View Post
              I agree, but the kid needs some floor time. It's Broken we're playing, only time Casey will take the risk. all the kids need to get on the floor now. And they're getting exposed as we speak. But that's the best lesson right? JV back on to steady the ship.
              I would say that Siakam needs the same minutes as Bruno. They should be our 14th and 15th men.

#FreeDelon
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                Or maybe we're fanboys of team basketball. You know, winning basketball? The kind you need to play whether you have LeBron James or not. And if you don't, it needs to be pushed by the coach and embraced by your top guys.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
                You must've loved watching the team coached by Jay Triano. lol

Slap that lipstick on the pig they say. It looks much prettier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Chefff wrote: View Post
                  It's gonna take Kyle playing 38+ minutes, the first night of a back-to-back, to beat the Nets.
                  Raptors are too deep.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                  @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Good stuff!
                    OG is our king

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                      I would say that Siakam needs the same minutes as Bruno. They should be our 14th and 15th men.

#FreeDelon
                      Instead he gets more minutes than JV.

Comment

• Where would this team be without Kyle. I find myself saying this every night.

Comment

• siakam really has no business playing more than 10 minutes a game to be honest. it's a reflection of how we've failed to find a PF.

Comment

• With the block Powell got, Lowry has a Triple-Double, right? He got the rebound on the block.
                            Axel wrote:
                            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
                              You must've loved watching the team coached by Jay Triano. lol

Slap that lipstick on the pig they say. It looks much prettier.

do you actually think this is in any way a counterpoint to anything that's been said?

well, you probably do. but it's not.

Comment

• Kyle Lowry with a triple double

15 points 19 rebounds and 11 assists

Comment

Working...
                                X