X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11 assists is nice

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
      I would say that Siakam needs the same minutes as Bruno. They should be our 14th and 15th men.

#FreeDelon
      I don't mind seeing Bruno on the floor a bit more. He doesn't look as lost in 905 games. That's the issue with this coach and this year's team. Coach wants to win, and use only proven players and short bench. his boss has stacked the team with young unproven players by design. He's been given a job - develop them fast. Yet what did he do early in season - put heavy minutes on his usual guys. That's on Casey - knowing the challenge he shied away from it. Now he has no choice with his vets out.

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
        Kyle Lowry with a triple double

15 points 19 rebounds and 11 assists

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        19 rebounds?
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Casey tried to ride the 14-17 point lead the starters got us. In today's NBA, that's not the death knell it used to be.

We knew coming in the Brokens would get 3s up.

Comment

• LMAO that was definitely a travel on Carroll
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Kyle Lowry with a triple double

15 points 19 rebounds and 11 assists

19 rebounds!?
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Lowry gobbling up boards
                OG is our king

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                  do you actually think this is in any way a counterpoint to anything that's been said?

well, you probably do. but it's not.
                  I think the point was made and received. If don't understand it then tough luck.

Comment

• I don't care how ugly it is if this is the game that gets them back on track

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                      19 rebounds?
                      Typo 10 rebounds lol

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                        I don't care how ugly it is if this is the game that gets them back on track
                        It wont be. We still played bad. Brooklyn is just horrible. If we played really well from start to finish then I would say this might be the turn around. But it really was the same old same old.

Comment

Typo 10 rebounds lol

11*

Comment

• Lowry has 11 boards.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                              It's funny just this summer everyone was saying that Al Horford is better than Deebo. Now the Celtics don't have a secondary star. Celtics have had the most injuries at the beginning of the year. Raptors have had it recently.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                              I was posting here all summer and I don't remember anybody saying that Al Horford is a better scorer than DeMar. If you thought Al Horford was supposed to come in an be a leading scorer for the Celtics, then you haven't been watching basketball. He's averaged about 14 ppg for his career. More of a high end swiss army knife type of guy - not even an elite rebounder.

But you're avoiding the point, which is that Brad Stevens is an excellent up and coming coach who is only getting better. He may have surpassed Casey already. And what everybody is seeing is that Stevens has the ability to create a system that can maximize his stars AND his role players, unlike Casey.

Comment

• Jesus Kyle, now is not the time to go flying in like thag

Comment

Working...
                                X