• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, we win!

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
      Typo 10 rebounds lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Lol true. I was about to say when did he get all those rebounds cause I didn't notice it
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Dang Powell waves off the screen and takes Bobofet to the cleaners.

Comment

• [QUOTE=special1;718125]3 x All-star ..... starting this upcoming one.

Hand picked by a combination of the Fans, the Media and the Players.

I bet it hurts to read this. But I enjoyed typing it! Let it be a reminder to you....

Meaningless.

Lol

Comment

• Powell with a slam.
            Axel wrote:
            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
            KeonClark wrote:
            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
            KeonClark wrote:
            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Derozan the only 1st option to retire with no triple doubles, pathetic

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                11*
                Yes he got on more after that post....lol

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                  Hey, we win!

Comment

• umm, is that allowed on the baseline?

Comment

• I would trade Derozan and Joseph for any starting Power Forward available or Derozan/ Joseph and tons of future picks for Paul George or Jimmy Butler.

Comment

• In that situation where we have the back court to inbound into given the shot clock is at 18 and we've already gained the offensive zone is the backcourt clock off? Or is it reset to 8 seconds?

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                          Derozan the only 1st option to retire with no triple doubles, pathetic
                          LMAO now we know you're for sure a troll. Demar is still a long way from retiring so this comment makes zero sense. He isn't even playing and you still talk about him LMAO.
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                            LMAO now we know you're for sure a troll. Demar is still a long way from retiring so this comment makes zero sense. He isn't even playing and you still talk about him LMAO.
                            Responding to someone who thinks that Derozan will retire as a Raptor, lol

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                              Derozan the only 1st option to retire with no triple doubles, pathetic
                              Derozan isn't in the game. Hasn't been for 7 of last 8, but your only comment is about him.

I've said this before....If Demar goes missing I'm gonna snitch on you. lol

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
                                Derozan isn't in the game. Hasn't been for 7 of last 8, but your only comment is about him.

I've said this before....If Demar goes missing I'm gonna snitch on you. lol

Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X