No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tomorrow's game will tell where this team's really at.

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
      Derozan isn't in the game. Hasn't been for 7 of last 8, but your only comment is about him.

I've said this before....If Demar goes missing I'm gonna snitch on you. lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Just sad for Derozan always riding on the coat tail of Lowry. 8 years in the league and still had no triple doubles considering he is a first option HIGH USAGE player

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
        I was posting here all summer and I don't remember anybody saying that Al Horford is a better scorer than DeMar. If you thought Al Horford was supposed to come in an be a leading scorer for the Celtics, then you haven't been watching basketball. He's averaged about 14 ppg for his career. More of a high end swiss army knife type of guy - not even an elite rebounder.

But you're avoiding the point, which is that Brad Stevens is an excellent up and coming coach who is only getting better. He may have surpassed Casey already. And what everybody is seeing is that Stevens has the ability to create a system that can maximize his stars AND his role players, unlike Casey.
        Raptors had the best offence ever before the injury bug started hitting them. With all the role players contributing.

The problem with injuries is that those role players have to do more. They just are not capable of that.

The Raptors arent that talented. They don't even have one starting caliber forward on the team.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• That was too close ... I got a little nervous for Abbas there. Lol

Comment

• Your Welcome RR

1 down 9 to go
            Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Lol Kyle
              OG is our king

Comment

• LMAO Lowry
                "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Lowry's flu game.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Lowry:

Thankyouappreciateit.
                    Axel wrote:
                    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                      Your Welcome RR

1 down 9 to go
                      YOU'RE. Damnit man. Lol

Comment

• Lowry such a great competitor.

Congrats for the triple double.

Powell should now be the starting Shooting Guard full time and for Masai to find options to deal Derozan and Joseph

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                          YOU'RE. Damnit man. Lol
                          It's as bad as "This is are team" or "He was an hero."
                          Axel wrote:
                          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• So is Cory in the doghouse?
                            "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• That was fun game, i almost get it right score i said 103-94. And is 103-95 the magician First star Lowry. second JV and third Caroll. Good job Raptors, confidence is raising.

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                                So is Cory in the doghouse?
                                It would appear so.
                                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Working...
                                X