Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    That would be dumb to do. Benching a player doesnt maximize his value
    If it's already in the works you sit him to prevent an injury which would torpedo the deal.

But I doubt that's what's going on, Casey said they wanted to give him a rest mentally IIRC.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
      When is delon gonna be ready?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When he either turns 30 or shrinks to a Casey-approved size.

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
        Anyone want to edited my essay for this Humanities/English Literature course ?

It's about Nietzsche

I'm assuming that you also bragged to your classmates that you were gonna get an A+ on the paper, and might impress the prof so much that she'd sleep with you.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
          When is delon gonna be ready?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          I'd really like to see him with some regular minutes, especially with CoJo's down year. The team really needs some better on ball defence at the point of attack (among other things). Delon looked good when they gave the depth guys minutes at the end of last season.

One of Delon/FVV is one transaction away from being the go-to backup, kind of where Bebe was at last year.
          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
            How did Green Bay Packers legendary middle linebacker Ray Nietzsche become the subject of Lit course ?
            I was going to ask why he was writing a paper on Nietzsche for an English literature class.

But yours is better.....

Comment

• Chefff wrote: View Post
              I'm assuming that you also bragged to your classmates that you were gonna get an A+ on the paper, and might impress the prof so much that she'd sleep with you.
              My prof is like 50

but on the other hand, My TA, don't even get me started on her.. she's a beauty
              Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Demar better play... this is one of the hardest game of the winning streak due to confidence level.
                Abbas wrote:

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                  I was going to ask why he was writing a paper on Nietzsche for an English literature class.

But yours is better.....
                  Huma course man
                  with a bit of English literature
                  Abbas wrote:

Comment

• Calgarians... how are you coping with the snow? I've shovelled three times and I can barely drive out of our cul-de sac.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                      Calgarians... how are you coping with the snow? I've shovelled three times and I can barely drive out of our cul-de sac.

Comment

• DeRozan's back but Patterson's still out.

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                          DeRozan's back but Patterson's still out.
                          Over/Under 35 minutes tonight?
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                            DeRozan's back but Patterson's still out.
                            Blake Griffin over or under 40 tonight?

Hope Kyle can take advantage of Felton if he's not too tired from yesterday and being sick.

Comment

• Ease Demar back.... give him no more than 25. Let Powell & Ross play.
                              Axel wrote:
                              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Important to note before people start freaking out when Cojo/FVV plays, Delon Wright won't play because he's with the 905.

Comment

Working...
                                X