Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GLF wrote: View Post
    Didn't realize how much we actually need Demar until now. Yes he plays zero defence but our team wasn't playing good defence without him anyway. At least we get that 28-30 points back and a guy who attracts attention and get to the line and create for himself. We missed that.
    Puts everyone back in thier role. No one has to do anything extra.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
      Don't let Celtics fans hear you not putting Thomas in the top 2.
      Celtics fans are the most delusional fans in the NBA(along with Lakers fans).

IT is not even in my top 3:

1. Wall
      2. Lowry
      3. Irving
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
        Bless your soul this site is amazing
        Odd... the link went dead for me out of nowhere & I couldn't find it again.
        Axel wrote:
        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
        KeonClark wrote:
        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
        KeonClark wrote:
        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• We're back to 3rd in the East boys, Celtics better watch out we're coming for our rightful silver medal.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
            Yea but sometimes you take it for granted. I know I did. Especially since he doesn't do much of anything else but score you think you can get by without him but clearly we can't.
            He's averaging 5rpg and 4apg.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
              We're back to 3rd in the East boys, Celtics better watch out we're coming for our rightful silver medal.
              lol man get the rest of the roster playing confident and contributing. I couldn't care less the standings. It's the playoffs that matter. this is such a young team we need the kids up to speed and playing confident come playoffs.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                He's averaging 5rpg and 4apg.
                Yea but he doesn't move the ball enough. The ball still sticks in his hands too much. Not as bad as Cory for example but he does pound the ball a little too much. And against good defenders is when he gets exposed more with that because he ends up just settling for highly contested long twos. Also he plays zero defence. Like ZERO. But he definitely has improved at finding guys no question. I just feel he could look to make the hockey assist more than he does.
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Didn't abbas call a 30 point game for DD?

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                    Odd... the link went dead for me out of nowhere & I couldn't find it again.
                    Oh I'm not sure about Raps/Clips. Just tuned into the Washington and Cavs game and it was crystal clear

Comment

• Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
                      Didn't abbas call a 30 point game for DD?
                      No that was the Claw

Comment

• Congratulations to Lowry on becoming the all-time Raptors leader for made 3s with 804. To put things in a bit of perspective, Jamal Crawford hit three-pointer #2000 tonight

Comment

• Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
                          Didn't abbas call a 30 point game for DD?
                          Yes I did read the first page lol

Abbas wrote: View Post
                          Prediction

Demar Plays and drops 30
                          Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                            No that was the Claw
                            Abbas wrote: View Post
                            Prediction

Demar Plays and drops 30

Like it or not the streak is happening
                            Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• I hope we avoid Washington in the playoffs. Very dangerous team.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                                I hope we avoid Washington in the playoffs. Very dangerous team.
                                Very very dangerous.
                                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Working...
                                X