Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lewro wrote: View Post
    You don't need an advanced degree to study the effects of drugs, just go to any downtown CoffeeTime location.
    I wish, I need to cite my findings with relevant scholarly individuals
    Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
      How quickly did Nikola Pekovic drop off the face of the NBA planet? Looked like a solid starting centre, signs a new 4 year deal in 2013 and has only averaged 24 games a season since then.
      Now these look like questions somebody here may actually discuss lol
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
        Watching the highlights of the game, remember last night when i said it feels normal again? it was good to see DeMar's fiance back in the sideline doing her thing lol. Don't she was there when DeMar was injured. I missed the "3 seconds, 3 seconds" and the "5,4,3,2,1" LOL.
        rocwell wrote: View Post
        She was on another level last night
        yeah, she was even counting down the Clips shot clock at times, but starting early trying to bait them into taking a rushed shot I guess. Must be a luxury for the raps though, not having to glance at the shot clock when it's winding down to see how much time is left.

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
          Use websites like Google Scholar and Pubmed or the program Endnote to find scientific journals.

Comment

Anybody here know anything about neurochemical selves and psychopharmacology ?

Looking for a masters or phd student to contact me

greatly appreciated!
            Weren't you doing law school last year? Now you're on to like biomedicine or psychiatry? What's next year, rocket science?

Comment

Lol, so you need a source? You are the source! Jk.

Well, I never heard the term neurochemical selves before but a quick Google search shows that it was coined by Nicolas Rose. He's published several books on the subject. I doubt anyone here will have a quote for you to cite; most peeps here want to talk ball. Good luck!

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                That meme died few days ago mate
                Speaking of memes...NBA's favourite popup/blowing GIF just signed with the Wovles. Maybe he'll make an appearance (insert Derek Fisher face here)

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                  Speaking of memes...NBA's favourite popup/blowing GIF just signed with the Wovles. Maybe he'll make an appearance (insert Derek Fisher face here)
                  Lance signed with the Wolves? I think Thibs is a good coach for him & he proved to have some value in Memphis last year.
                  Axel wrote:
                  Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                    Lance signed with the Wolves? I think Thibs is a good coach for him & he proved to have some value in Memphis last year.
                    With any luck he'll blow into demar's ear it seems to be the whisper that leads to championships

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      Weren't you doing law school last year? Now you're on to like biomedicine or psychiatry? What's next year, rocket science?
                      elective course
                      Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Trap game. Minny's a dangerous team. KAT is a nightmare matchup for our bigs. And Wiggins ALWAYS plays well against us.

I mentioned this the last time we played the TWolves. If Wiggins brings it every night like he brings it everytime the TWolves plays the Raptors, he'd be in the MVP conversation.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                          Trap game. Minny's a dangerous team. KAT is a nightmare matchup for our bigs. And Wiggins ALWAYS plays well against us.

I mentioned this the last time we played the TWolves. If Wiggins brings it every night like he brings it everytime the TWolves plays the Raptors, he'd be in the MVP conversation.
                          A trap game? How so? What are the Raps looking forward to?

And Minny isn't really dangerous. They've lost 4 in a row. Their last quality wins were a month ago. KAT and JV were a wash in game 1 this year. Doesn't mean they can't beat Toronto but it's not like they're heading into WSH here....

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                            Meh. Carroll is an absolutely awful ball handler. But that doesn't mean he's not a good player. His strengths lie elsewhere (which is actually good in that starting lineup, there's only so much ball to go around). Team uses him as a ball handler too often, is the issue.
                            My one persistent beef with this coaching staff is they continue to tell any perimeter player it's a good idea to put the ball on the floor and drive to the basket.

I'm starting a change.org petition to try to stop Carroll drives, will post the link later. If I see another airball on a 6 foot push shot or another clanked layup, my eyes will fall out and I'll have to sue the Raptors for compensation. I don't want to have to do that to my team.
                            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• I've always been confused on what the definition of a "trap game" is
                              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                                I've always been confused on what the definition of a "trap game" is
                                It's a game with a trap

Comment

Working...
                                X