No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have expected Devlin to Segway from Thibs to Casey with ~ after talking about Thibs being on Minnesota for their defence ~ "and Casey, of course, is formerly a defensive coach himself"
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• #StopPlayingSiakam

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Corner 3 DD!
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
          #StopPlayingSiakam
          I've liked Pascal's fronting of KAT to deny him the ball so far.

Comment

• Congrats to Nick's fam

Comment

• Siakam meant to miss it there
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Great missed free throw by Pascal

Comment

• Wtf JV

Comment

• Someone needs to play catch with Pascal. Just let him get used to holding a basketball in his hands.
                    Axel wrote:
                    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                      Someone needs to play catch with Pascal. Just let him get used to holding a basketball in his hands.
                      The classic playground game of Pump would do wonders for him

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                        Wtf JV
                        why take a foul? it'd probably be a poster and 1 anyway.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                          Plus it was a nice screen from Lowry on Siakam.

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                            I've liked Pascal's fronting of KAT to deny him the ball so far.
                            He shouldn't be playing. He's like Bruno, not ready except for clean up duty. Rather start Sully or Bebe or Poeltl.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                              Looked away during the live feed and definitely changed my mind seeing the replay. He could have tried to take a charge lol?

Comment

• What did i say about Wiggins?
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X