X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GO GO Brazilian wing span!

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
      Fuck Shabazz, banks in a 3 then gets an airball straight to Towns are you kidding me.
      If I see a behind the back 3 at the shot clock, I'm done

Comment

• Jv taking the 4th off?

Comment

• 10 game winning streak
          Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Nifty layup by DD
            OG is our king

Comment

• i hate when we go for a 3 on a fast break. To me thats such a bad decision when you can get an automatic 2
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Norm should have taken that one to the hoop.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                  Jv taking the 4th off?
                  Casey clearly refuses to match JV up against him for some reason. Meanwhile Towns has destroyed Siakam and Bebe, primarily inside.

Comment

• Imagine if we tanked for wiggins
                    Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                      i hate when we go for a 3 on a fast break. To me thats such a bad decision when you can get an automatic 2
                      Role players are trained to find Lowry and DD, regardless of the instinctive natural basketball play.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                        Norm should have taken that one to the hoop.
                        never ever waste break where you out number the defenders, get a layup, or fouled when laying up

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                          Casey clearly refuses to match JV up against him for some reason. Meanwhile Towns has destroyed Siakam and Bebe, primarily inside.
                          Right. JV probably wouldnt do a good job to be honest but he helps our team in soooo many other ways. like rebounding
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• I honestly don't know how Bebe is on the court in the 4th. He's been terrible all night.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                              Right. JV probably wouldnt do a good job to be honest but he helps our team in soooo many other ways. like rebounding
                              nogueira didn't do anything against him either. and he's giving up easy rebounds.

Comment

• Literally no on else is playing defense right now except Carroll lol. Norm has been soooo bad since hes checked it

Comment

Working...
                                X