Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A.I wrote: View Post
    So about that 10 game winning streak Abbas...
    It was going to happen

for some odd reason Casey did not want it to happen
    Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• "impressive defensive effort". well, no, dwane casey just decided to bench our offensive advantage in the 4th.

Comment

• Right when you think they're turning the corner this happens. this is team is FUCKED.
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• big boi wrote: View Post
          Why didn't JV play in the 4th?
          Because Casey is an idiot.

Comment

• Take a look at Bebe stat line...

21 mins and this is what you have to show?? That's embarrassing! At least he had 4 fouls....smh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Hey Abbas:

Axel wrote:
              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
              KeonClark wrote:
              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
              KeonClark wrote:
              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                Told you this is a dangerous team.
                talented and athletic if not that good with BBall IQ

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                  Told you this is a dangerous team.
                  Oh please....it's far more that we have been an awful team than it is them being "dangerous".

Our team just doesn't have "it" this season lol

Comment

• games like this are why people think dwane casey just legitimately doesn't like valanciunas lol.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                      this raptors team is terrible. how do you get beat by one of the worst 4th quarter teams in the league.
                      When iblastoff is this negative you know this team is going for a first round exit.
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Our Defense is back to Jay Triano era

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                          See you guys with a new username

any ideas?
                          DeMarSucks would be an appropriate punishment for you.

Comment

• Lost to a team that just signed Lance to a 10 day and played him significant minutes..

Comment

• It either our players play like shit and lose or Casey loses the game for us. How can we be successful? lol

Comment

• Casey's subs make absolutely no sense. JV's having a great game but lets not play him till we lose the lead in the 4th and instead play Bebe who can't keep anyone off the boards. Also why does he always sub Powell in cold in the 4th? Ross was having a good night shooting just use him if you wanted to play small....

Comment

Working...
                                X