Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jangles wrote: View Post
    Lost to a team that just signed Lance to a 10 day and played him significant minutes..
    bring on the memes

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
      Our Defense is back to Jay Triano era
      YUP! I have no faith that we could get any stops down the stretch. None. That was not the case last season. We just want to be outscoring teams and I have no clue where we developed this mentality all of a sudden.
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• JV scores like 10 points in the 3rd, and gets benched in the 4th, like how do possibly justify that?

#FireCasey

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
          JV scores like 10 points in the 3rd, and gets benched in the 4th, like how do possibly justify that?

#FireCasey
          If there's one thing Casey hates, it's results.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
            DeMarSucks would be an appropriate punishment for you.
            Or he's only able to see nothing but The Claw Reborn's posts.

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
              Or he's only able to see nothing but The Claw Reborn's posts.
              Nobody should go through that type of torture.

Comment

JV scores like 10 points in the 3rd, and gets benched in the 4th, like how do possibly justify that?

#FireCasey
                Our collapse continues. We will be first round fodder.

Comment

#FireCasey
                  HOW!? And then when they ask him in the post game interview hes gonn say some dumb shit like JV cant guard Towns. Well Towns cant guard JV and BEBE wasnt doing a good job on Towns so what the fuck! UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This team is really starting to piss me off. Our defence is bad enough we cant afford to have a dumb ass coach as well.
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
                    Our collapse continues. We will be first round fodder.
                    No question. Can't get past the first round with this kind of defence. No way in hell. ESPECIALLY if we play Chicago or Charlotte.

Comment

• I'd rather have Smitch over Casey

Comment

#FireCasey
                        How else is DeMar going to get his 30 pts, if there's no reason not to pass to JV? Ride or Die.

Comment

• Coaching in the 4th did not make any sense to me. JV i thought played well the first 3 qrts. Then sat pretty much the whole 4th till the last min of the game when they needed a key rebound. Don't get it. I'm guessing for defensive purposes? ok that's fair. But JV was on the floor in the BIGGEST defensive possession of the game - the one where Tyus Jones hit a go ahead 3. Huh?

Another thing, they can't keep using Powell like this. It's completely not fair. Either bench Carroll and start Powell. Or just don't use him at all.

Execution in the 4th too was brutal.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                            I'd rather have Smitch over Casey
                            For real. If he had this amount of talent he would do something with it. Casey is just so stubborn and idiotic. I've seen enough

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                              HOW!? And then when they ask him in the post game interview hes gonn say some dumb shit like JV cant guard Towns. Well Towns cant guard JV and BEBE wasnt doing a good job on Towns so what the fuck! UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This team is really starting to piss me off. Our defence is bad enough we cant afford to have a dumb ass coach as well.
                              casey's interviews are irritating. he continuously assigns blame to anyone but the lowry/demar/casey triumvirate.

Expecting he's going to talk about that failure of a hedge by JV that was utterly predictable and should never have been attempted... but rather than admit that, he'll say something that's vague on the surface but clearly places the blame on our bigs for not hedging hard enough.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                                Coaching in the 4th did not make any sense to me. JV i thought played well the first 3 qrts. Then sat pretty much the whole 4th till the last min of the game when they needed a key rebound. Don't get it. I'm guessing for defensive purposes? ok that's fair. But JV was on the floor in the BIGGEST defensive possession of the game - the one where Tyus Jones hit a go ahead 3. Huh?

Another thing, they can't keep using Powell like this. It's completely not fair. Either bench Carroll and start Powell. Or just don't use him at all.

Execution in the 4th too was brutal.
                                Its crazy how stupid our players are as well. We really dont' have many high IQ guys. Thats why Patterson is so important to our team. He's the only high IQ guy we have. We made a lot of stupid decisions tonight along with Casey being Casey. For a team that got to the ECFs they really dont act like it. It's like they've learned nothing

Comment

Working...
                                X