Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    If Tyson Chandler was 5 years younger...Very few guys with that combination of size and speed in the history of the game. Most guys who come close end up playing PF because they are skinny and can't take the beating at C. Some are just low talent/IQ players who can't stick. JaVale McGee might have what it takes from a physical standpoint, but he's always had shit for brains and isn't that skilled, so a limited role like what he has in GSW right now is probably ideal.
    pretty much.

Comment

• Dwane Casey with some garbage rotations

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Wonder what or who Casey is gonna blame in the post game pressed.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
          Wonder what or who Casey is gonna blame in the post game pressed.
          my money is on JV. should have sat on that bench harder

Comment

• Anyone know where to pick up the after game pressers?

Comment

• Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
              Anyone know where to pick up the after game pressers?
              Raptors youtube channel or Raptors' website

Comment

• What the heck was that? Casey has had some beauties lately, hasn't he? Hedging high, sitting JV, Powell in cold, terrible lineup choices in general...

Raps playing 5 on 6 in this one. Tough to win doing that. Funny thing was how many good stretches there were in this one. Just all undone by some terrible ones. Yuck.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                  Bebe was SHIT. He's not really that much of an upgrade defensively.
                  It's okay to play Bebe.. but you ABSOLUTELY NEED TO pair him with another legit big man. Whatever benefit his rim protection provides is instantly negated by the fact he cannot fucking rebound to save his life. The Bebe + guards lineup is cancerous.

Comment

• And if this is really all about us missing Patterson then we're really in trouble lol.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19r6-VgxrR8

Comment

• This on is on Casey. No question. Also, playing 4th game in 6 nights is not easy either, but Wolves were on the same schedule like us. So yeah..

Casey needs to stop whatever is going on. So many questionable decisions over the last 5 games. Strange stuff.

Comment

• Two HuGE assists from ISO Derozan.

He deferred the three to Lowry because he can't shoot the three, he at least showed some common sense, lol.

I have watched this game for some time now and I haven't seen a Shooting Guard who has no fucking range. It's actually sad.

I just hope Masai can trade this guy before he get stripped off of his Executvie Suit for overpaying a one dimensional player who after 8 years STILL cannot defend his position/ cannot shoot the three/ dribbles with his head down/ poor court vision/ below average IQ and is totally not wired to make his other teammates better.

Promote Norman Powell !

Comment

• Play Bebe at PF.. play JV at C....... problem fucking solved.

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                              See you guys with a new username

any ideas?
                              TheSource

Comment

• These reporters have no backbone not even mentioning JV. Toronto media is soft and unknowledgable
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X