No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, Dwane. The Raps were doing a great job defensively. It's not like they gave up 29 points in the 4th, including 25 points in the final 7 minutes, with a DRTG of 141 while BeBe was on the court. It's not like the Wolves scored on every one of their final 7 possessions, two of which came off of offensive rebounds.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

Yeah, Dwane. The Raps were doing a great job defensively. It's not like they gave up 29 points in the 4th, including 25 points in the final 7 minutes, with a DRTG of 141 while BeBe was on the court. It's not like the Wolves scored on every one of their final 7 possessions, two of which came off of offensive rebounds.
      I've never heare casey say "I made the wrong decision on that one". It'd be refreshing for once
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Noguiera sucks. This guy is the complete opposite of Biz. Softest big in the NBA. I think Andrea Bargnani is a better rebounder than this guy.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Nogueira had literally ONE rebound the entire game. It was after a missed free throw by the Wolves, which is basically a gimme. Literally no rebounds off of missed FGA's for Nogueira. In 21 minutes, and basically the entire 4th Q.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
            It backfired. Knicks fans and fans in general ain't havin it. Guess you could say they barked up the wrong oak tree.
            #StaywOak
            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Nogueira had literally ONE rebound the entire game. It was after a missed free throw by the Wolves, which is basically a gimme. Literally no rebounds off of missed FGA's for Nogueira. In 21 minutes, and basically the entire 4th Q.
              Yup. ONE rebound in 21 minutes smh.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

Nogueira had literally ONE rebound the entire game. It was after a missed free throw by the Wolves, which is basically a gimme. Literally no rebounds off of missed FGA's for Nogueira. In 21 minutes, and basically the entire 4th Q.
                Not to mention his D was pretty much awful the whole night too, in pretty much every situation.

JV matched Bebe's entire night of production in those 30 seconds he played in the 4th.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                  Noguiera sucks. This guy is the complete opposite of Biz. Softest big in the NBA. I think Andrea Bargnani is a better rebounder than this guy.
                  Whoa. WHOA.
                  your pal,
                  ebrian

Comment

I can't remember which game it was (may have been the last Orlando game). Bebe was in the key and he reached over a guard and grabbed a rebound from the guy's hands as it was coming down.

He genuinely looked surprised.

He is a bad rebounder largely because he doesn't move. Good rebounders anticipate shots, misses and move to open areas to get the ball. He just stands there and takes up space, so, unless the ball comes rights at him and hits him in the hands, he ain't getting it.

Comment

• ebrian wrote: View Post
                      Whoa. WHOA.
                      I think Bargs could at least grab more than ONE rebound in 21 mins.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                        I can't remember which game it was (may have been the last Orlando game). Bebe was in the key and he reached over a guard and grabbed a rebound from the guy's hands as it was coming down.

He genuinely looked surprised.

He is a bad rebounder largely because he doesn't move. Good rebounders anticipate shots, misses and move to open areas to get the ball. He just stands there and takes up space, so, unless the ball comes rights at him and hits him in the hands, he ain't getting it.
                        He also generally stays straightened out, meaning even if he has position he's boxing out badly. He just stays straight and reaches up hoping the ball will come right to his hands.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah, Dwane. The Raps were doing a great job defensively. It's not like they gave up 29 points in the 4th, including 25 points in the final 7 minutes, with a DRTG of 141 while BeBe was on the court. It's not like the Wolves scored on every one of their final 7 possessions, two of which came off of offensive rebounds.
                          jesus fucking christ this guy is a clown.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                            Noguiera sucks...I think Andrea Bargnani is a better rebounder than this guy.
                            Hey hey hey, let's keep it clean here. No need for below the belt.
                            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

The Bebe + smallball lineup has to stop. It's gets murdered in crunch time ever minute it's out there. It's becoming pretty clear to everyone besides Casey that Bebe needs another big beside him to reap any benefit of him being on the floor.

Comment

• Drake is now a fucking ambassador of Chelsea FC

Comment

Working...
                                X