No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clearly, the Raptors have forgotten the faces of their fathers.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
      This is my biggest worry about this team. When you have a coach who doesn't ever see his faults and constantly does the same thing expecting different results you cant go very far. We already arent playing well. To have coach who will lose you games and make it even worse definitely doesnt help. If Casey would come out and say my bad it wont happen again kind of thing I would be cool but thats never the case with him so you cant even be optimistic. *sigh*
      After allowing Carroll to start every game eventually you have to realize Casey is a stubborn idiot.

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
        Clearly, the Raptors have forgotten the faces of their fathers.
        Ka is a wheel
        OG is our king

Comment

• Game thread is currently in progress ... nobody make one! Lol

Comment

• Game #55: Toronto Raptors 101 - Detroit Pistons 102

vs.

Projected Starters
            Toronto Detroit
            PG - Kyle Lowry PG - Reggie Jackson
            SG - Demar Derozan SG - Kentavious Caldwell-Pope
            SF - Demarre Carroll SF - Marcus Morris
            PF - Pascal Siakam PF - Jon Leur
            C - Jonas Valanciunas C - Andre Drummond

Last Meeting
            GAME 1 - OCTOBER 26, 2016 TORONTO 109, DETROIT 91
            DeMar DeRozan scored 40 points and Jonas Valanciunas added a career-high 32 as the Toronto Raptors opened their season with a 109-91 victory over the Detroit Pistons. DeRozan made a career high 17 field goals on 27 shots and was a perfect 6 for 6 from the free throw line, while Valanciunas was 10 for 15 from the field to go along with 11 rebounds … Tobias Harris had 22 points and Marcus Morris had 17 points and nine rebounds for the Pistons, who lost for the eighth time in their last 11 games against Toronto … DeRozan broke Vince Carter's opening-night record of 39 points, set against the-then New Jersey Nets in 2003.

Note Worthy
            • Toronto is 9-1 in games following a two-day break.

• Jonas Valanciunas is averaging 19.3 points, 8.3 rebounds and shooting .593 (32-for-54) over the last four games (Feb. 3-8).

• Jonas leads the team with 20 double-doubles – last: Feb. 6 vs. LAC (21 points, 12 rebounds) – and joined Chris Bosh (2005-10) and Antonio Davis (1999-01) as the only players in team history to record at least 20 double-doubles in four consecutive seasons. He is averaging a career-high 9.9 rebounds through 52 games played this season.

• Toronto has played one game this season (Jan. 29 vs. Orlando) with all 15 players available.

• Dwane Casey is five wins away from his 300th career coaching victory. There are currently 10 active head coaches in the NBA with 300+ career victories and nine with a +.500-winning percentage. Casey has compiled a 295-276 (.517) record in eight seasons as a head coach with Toronto and Minnesota.

• Toronto has held opponents below 100 points 17 times this season – something they did 34 times through the first 55 games last year.

• Toronto’s game Friday, Feb. 24 vs. Boston has been changed to an 8 p.m. start and will be broadcasted on ESPN in the United States and Sportsnet ONE in Canada.

Injury Updates
            Patrick Patterson - Questionable Left knee contusion

Go Raps!

Comment

• Our President is back!

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                Our President is back!
                It took a 4 day gap between games in order for me to finally squeeze in. Lol

Comment

• Jv is averaging almost 20 in the last 4?? Wow

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                    Jv is averaging almost 20 in the last 4?? Wow
                    Ya and made ever more excellent by him doing it on basically 60% shooting.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                      Our President is back!
                      Joey wrote: View Post
                      It took a 4 day gap between games in order for me to finally squeeze in. Lol
                      *Lebron's "it's about damn time" gif here*

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                        Jv is averaging almost 20 in the last 4?? Wow
                        And still gets benched...

Comment

• Lol Philly just beat Orlando on the road.. w/o Embiid

Comment

• Joey's back

OG is our king

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                              Joey's back

Comment

• I think I'm gonna start walking like Vince.

Comment

Working...
                                X