• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another L damn
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
      Another L damn
      Then it'll be Joey's fault for starting a game thread too early.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
          "That should be at the Dollar Store!" Hahah

Comment

• Lol, Ernie's supposed to be the voice of reason.

Comment

• This is also the perfect game for JV to keep his mean streak going, considering he always seems to get up for games against Drummond.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                Lol, Ernie's supposed to be the voice of reason.
                Lol the man tried. You gotta give him points for that.
                "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                  Lol, Ernie's supposed to be the voice of reason.
                  Haha I thought that was well once he was saying "They should be paying me $6.99 to watch that game!"; which was the harshest of them all!

Comment

• Michael Kay reporting that Charles Oakley is banned for life from the Garden. Wow.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                      Raps have a 103.7 DRTG in the 4th Q, good for 6th in the league.

Until recently, Raps were one of the best clutch rating teams - lately without Pat and with JV inexplicably sitting, they've been awful. Nonetheless, they still have a 101 DRTG in the clutch, good for 9th in the league. And with their proper frontcourt in there, they have even better ratings (with JV 91 DRTG, with Pat 94 DRTG, both would rank 1st league wide easily).
                      That's great to hear. PLEASE CASEY! PLEASE! Stop playing the wrong front court players together. PLEASE! Lol. It's crazy that if we would just play the right lineups at all times we wouldn't be struggling right now. It's not completely all on the bad lineups, injury and bad play from the players is an issue as well, but the lineup issue is definitely the biggest issue. It's sad that we just have to hope that Casey learns and stops being stubborn for us to be successful.
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                        Michael Kay reporting that Charles Oakley is banned for life from the Garden. Wow.
                        And looks like Dolan found a scapegoat. He fired Arena's security chief.

Comment

• RIP Knicks

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                            Michael Kay reporting that Charles Oakley is banned for life from the Garden. Wow.
                            When's the next time Knicks are in town?!

We should let Oakley sit courtside next to Drake and give him a standing ovation just to troll Dolan.

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                              When's the next time Knicks are in town?!

We should let Oakley sit courtside next to Drake and give him a standing ovation just to troll Dolan.
                              Drake? ACC Security should just.... You know what I mean.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                                Adam Silver should tweet how he never gambled, spit on a kid or called himself a role model.

#newsheriffintown

Comment

Working...
                                X