replied
    Nilanka wrote: View Post
    I'm already bored of it.
    I miss the simpsons!

Leave a comment:

• S.R.
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Hey new avatar! (The rr equivalent of noticing somebody got a haircut)
    Haha, spot on also with the "Hey, you got a haircut!" without the compliment. Very Canadian way of saying "You look like a dope with that new haircut."

"Hey new avatar!" (Self: "WTF is that I never saw a Simpsons episode with angry-word-cloud-Michael-Jordan")

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    I'm already bored of it.

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied
    I'm already bored of it.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    The Raps aren't about to make any excuses. We'll start slow no matter what the schedule says

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied
    3inthekeon wrote: View Post
    Could someone explain why it's tougher for the Raptors to have an early start than it is for our opponent? Do we have more late night partiers than other teams?
    The Raps aren't about to make any excuses. We'll start slow no matter what the schedule says

Leave a comment:

• 3inthekeon
    replied
    Could someone explain why it's tougher for the Raptors to have an early start than it is for our opponent? Do we have more late night partiers than other teams?

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    mjt20mik wrote: View Post
    It shouldn't be too bad. They have like 2 days to change their schedule (plus they had the NYK game to get use to it).
    Plus it's the same for the other team. I don't get this early game fear, why would the raptors be at a particular disadvantage to their opponent?

If you're also a jays fan you've had 2 straight years of first round WEEKDAY day games, now those fucking suck

Leave a comment:

• mjt20mik
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post
    Yeah I mean playing an early game is pretty much inevitable. Look at the bottom teams in the East.. Milwaukee, Atlanta, Indiana. Nobody wants to see those teams on national tv, especially during prime time.

Raptors will get a sh!t playoff schedule. Oh well.. it is what it is. Just hope Casey has them ready.
    It shouldn't be too bad. They have like 2 days to change their schedule (plus they had the NYK game to get use to it).

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Yeah I mean playing an early game is pretty much inevitable. Look at the bottom teams in the East.. Milwaukee, Atlanta, Indiana. Nobody wants to see those teams on national tv, especially during prime time.

Raptors will get a sh!t playoff schedule. Oh well.. it is what it is. Just hope Casey has them ready.

Leave a comment:

• mjt20mik
    replied
    No doubt we play the earliest.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    psrs1 wrote: View Post
    We beat Philadelphia game #1 on road 2001 season.
    Every home game 1*

Leave a comment:

• psrs1
    replied
    What you mean every single game 1 in history?
    We beat Philadelphia game #1 on road 2001 season.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X