• Time
  • Show
Clear All

The people have spoken.

Comment

For those curious about Jurassic Park during the playoffs

http://www.raptorsrepublic.com/2017/...park-playoffs/

Comment

PJ Tucker near the top of the active list right now for most NBA GP without a playoff appearance - how jacked is this guy going to be? Might need help tying his shoes, hands'll be shaking so much. Might start crying just putting his shorts on. Love it.
        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
          PJ Tucker near the top of the active list right now for most NBA GP without a playoff appearance - how jacked is this guy going to be? Might need help tying his shoes, hands'll be shaking so much. Might start crying just putting his shorts on. Love it.
          The best part is, we don't need him to empty clips like previous editions of nervous kyle or nervous demar. Nervous energy should translate well to all out defense
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
            All-time leader for most number of games played in the NBA prior to making the playoffs is apparently former Raptor Charlie Villanueva, who got his first taste of the post-season after 594 games. Jason Thompson WAS the active leader, until his post-season appearances for Toronto last year.

The current active leader is Greg Monroe - who should end his streak this year with Milwaukee at 536 games.

Next up: DeMarcus Cousins (because who else) at 487.

PJ Tucker is at 417

Comment

Pretty much guaranteed Noon Sat with those details psrs1. If Chicago falls out, then maybe they see Milwaukee as a their only midwest team, and Was v. Hawks are on Sunday. No way a West team starts things...Unless the Caps v Leafs is pushed back to the evening. That's the only way the Raps don't have the first game.

Hopefully, a noon game is to our advantage over, say a young Bucks team (who are really hitting their stride at the right time.)

Comment

Looks like Bucks in first round. Most likely 1230 tip Saturday.

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
                  looks like bucks in first round. Most likely 1230 tip saturday.
                  nooooooooooo please nooooo

i have a 3hr exam at 10 on saturday
                  Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Abbas wrote: View Post

could have been worse - the exam could have started at 1 pm - then you'd miss most of the game, and in the back of your mind you'd potentially be worrying about what was happening, rather than the content of your exam.

With all the ceremonies, introductions etc., the game won't really tip off at 12:30, so you'll really only miss the first quarter at most, assuming it takes you the full three hours to complete the exam (don't rush however!) Whatever part of the game you miss, it'll be the portion where the offense and/or defense struggles so that the Raptors are down 11 after the first quarter. You'll get to watch the more entertaining portion where the Raptors storm back.

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
                      Looks like Bucks in first round. Most likely 1230 tip Saturday.
                      Nah......it'll be 9am.

Comment

Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                        could have been worse - the exam could have started at 1 pm - then you'd miss most of the game, and in the back of your mind you'd potentially be worrying about what was happening, rather than the content of your exam.

With all the ceremonies, introductions etc., the game won't really tip off at 12:30, so you'll really only miss the first quarter at most, assuming it takes you the full three hours to complete the exam (don't rush however!) Whatever part of the game you miss, it'll be the portion where the offense and/or defense struggles so that the Raptors are down 11 after the first quarter. You'll get to watch the more entertaining portion where the Raptors storm back.
                        thing is the bus ride home is 1.5hrs

so lets say I finish by 1, I will not get home till 2:30 :sad:

Hopefullly reddit has a really nice mobile stream
                        Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

thing is the bus ride home is 1.5hrs

so lets say I finish by 1, I will not get home till 2:30 :sad:

Hopefullly reddit has a really nice mobile stream
                          Go out to a nearby pub with a couple of classmates and watch the game and commiserate about the exam over a beer.

Comment

Is it a multiple choice exam? If so, just answer 'C' for everything, take the 25% and make up for it next semester.

Priorities man!

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                              Is it a multiple choice exam? If so, just answer 'C' for everything, take the 25% and make up for it next semester.

Priorities man!

"We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Most likely schedule

Game 1 April 15 home
                                Game 2 April 18 home
                                Game 3 April 21 away
                                Game 4 April 23 away
                                Game 5 April 25 home
                                Game 6 April 28 away
                                Game 7 April 30 home

Comment