No announcement yet.

Everything Round 2: Toronto Raptors vs Cleveland Cavaliers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this thread necessary after 1 loss? lol. Raptors are 0-9 in Game 1 losses since 2001 now. Not a big deal, Raptors missed open shots in the second half.

If we lose Game 2 then we can come back to this.

Comment

Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
      They could, yes. The Blazers could also sweep the Warriors. I don't think either are likely though.
      Well except that's a terrible comparison considering the Warriors have won a championship just a couple years ago, probably would have last year as well if Draymond could control his temper and are favorites this year because they have 2 MVPs on their team versus us who has no one of that calibre and have been swept in the 1st rd by the lower seed in the same time span and barely made it out once in that entire time.

I'm not saying the Bucks will because I still have faith we can win this series but the odds are FAR greater that it happens to us than the Warriors.

Comment

Yes we could if we plays sluggish with Lowry scores under 10 pts, I see Raptors blowing it up in Game 3

Comment

They could, but they won't.

That said, if it did happen--and I mean even if we lose the series at all--it would be the greatest failure and disappointment we've had in the history of the franchise. Like it would sort of be awe-inspiring lol.

But I think we'll be fine.

Comment

One thing is sure. If we lose this series, all the work put in in the last 5 years or so to build up our credibility as a franchise, would be undone overnight. We would "gain" back the status of a laughing stock. It would be devastating and a shame, really.
            And really, all bets would be off, as to who is still part of this franchise next year, including our front office, coaching staff and players.

Comment

One game... and the bandwagon is a little lighter than it was yesterday morning..
              The Bucks aren't going to sweep the raps.. .nor are they going to win the series....
              36% from the floor.... 22% from the arc... the Raps sucked yesterday. Just a poor game from them.
              Now that the slap upside the head has been absorbed and the usual suspects are calling them frauds .... message received and its going to be venison stew for the rest of the series for the Raps..
              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
              - TGO

Comment

BadDinosaur wrote: View Post
                One thing is sure. If we lose this series, all the work put in in the last 5 years or so to build up our credibility as a franchise, would be undone overnight. We would "gain" back the status of a laughing stock. It would be devastating and a shame, really.
                And really, all bets would be off, as to who is still part of this franchise next year, including our front office, coaching staff and players.
                I can't even imagine it. I think I'd just give up on basketball for a couple years. Take up crochet or some shit.

Comment

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
                    I can't even imagine it. I think I'd just give up on basketball for a couple years. Take up crochet or some shit.
                    lol. Right there with you, bro. We can startup CrochetRepublic.com and make millions..... just like this site. lol. I don't want to even contemplate the slightest possibility of losing in the 1st round. It just can't happen.

Comment

A.I wrote: View Post
                      Is this thread necessary after 1 loss? lol. Raptors are 0-9 in Game 1 losses since 2001 now. Not a big deal, Raptors missed open shots in the second half.

If we lose Game 2 then we can come back to this.
                      That is exactly the point. Is this Wizards series or Pacers series ?

Comment

BadDinosaur wrote: View Post
                        Especially if same pattern repeats itself. I have to believe will fire D.C. If we get swept.

Comment

Raptors are not gonna get swept by the Bucks. They're not gonna lose the series I believe but they sure love making things more difficult

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
                          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                            They could, yes. The Blazers could also sweep the Warriors. I don't think either are likely though.
                            This would only make sense if the warriors already lost game 1. But I'm pretty sure they will have no issue with portland just like every other high seed, except toronto
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Despite poor effort, leadership, and coaching in game 1, this team is too talented to get swept by the Bucks. Milwaukee has a slim margin for error in this series and while they certainly could win the series, it certainly won't be via a sweep.
                              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                                This would only make sense if the warriors already lost game 1. But I'm pretty sure they will have no issue with portland just like every other high seed, except toronto
                                And Clippers and Celtics

Comment

Working...
                                X