Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Round 1: Toronto Raptors vs Milwaukee Bucks

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ball wrote: View Post
    Whew I don't wanna play the Bucks anymore! I'd much rather be playing the Hawks.
    Giannis is a freakin monster.
    Mamba Mentality

    Comment


    • Joseph and his 'blame personal misery to everyone else' facial expression after a dumb play.

      My takeaway, lol
      #TradeVanVleet

      Comment


      • Goodnight
        #TradeVanVleet

        Comment


        • The Rawth wrote: View Post
          You mean fool you every single game where you manage to let the Raptors ruin your day!
          They don't ruin my day lol. Maybe the 2 and a half hours of the game but not my day. If I let this team ruin my whole day I would have killed myself by now lol. You can never trust the raptors to handle business ever. That's the one thing I've learned during my 10 years of watching this team. So I would be a fool to let my happiness be dictated by this team lol. I still say Milwaukee in 6 or 7. We look a hot ass mess out there. It took a couple tough shots by Lowry and Demar and a couple missed WIDE open shots by Milwaukee for us to win a game where we finally shot the ball really well (which probably won't happen again because Patterson and Carroll lol) and kept Giannis as in check as one can. But hey a wins a win I guess. I'll enjoy it for now
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

          Comment


          • GLF wrote: View Post
            It was a lucky win. We still played like fools. Good luck to this team in Milwaukee because they are gonna need it badly. We were 2 missed wide open 3's from being down 0-2. Remember that
            I mean, you could also say we were 6 missed free throws away from winning comfortably. We missed our easy opportunities, they missed their's.

            Comment


            • The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
              Joseph guarding Kyrie...I'm already having daytime nightmares.
              Nvm Corey, Kyle has not been playing good defence at all.

              Comment


              • mjt20mik wrote: View Post
                caroll is useless
                KeonClark wrote: View Post
                Carroll!
                This sums up the Raptors season on the Republic. Note, they are consecutive quotes.

                Comment


                • Ball wrote: View Post
                  Whew I don't wanna play the Bucks anymore! I'd much rather be playing the Hawks.
                  I've been saying even before the Playoffs started, the Bucks are THE worst matchup in the 1st rd.

                  No one wanted them because of how tough Giannis is to contain with all the shooters around him.

                  Comment


                  • JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                    I actually don't think so. I think they figured out their style of play when Jabari got injured (as indicated by their record). I've said this before but Parker was a ballstopper (ala Rudy Gay here). Middleton spreads out the floor FAR better since he is a shooter which allows Giannis to run down lanes and whip the ball out to shooters (who may also continue to pass the ball) instead of the ball slowing down when Jabari starts trying to create as well.

                    On the flip side, we have our "stars" as usual struggling with the pressure of the Playoffs. They need to play with more confidence and try to forget the moment and just play aggressively.
                    Lowry and Derozan were both very good tonight. 45 points, 8 assists, 11 rebounds, on 50% shooting. What more do you want them to do?

                    Comment


                    • GLF wrote: View Post
                      They don't ruin my day lol. Maybe the 2 and a half hours of the game but not my day. If I let this team ruin my whole day I would have killed myself by now lol. You can never trust the raptors to handle business ever. That's the one thing I've learned during my 10 years of watching this team. So I would be a fool to let my happiness be dictated by this team lol. I still say Milwaukee in 6 or 7. We look a hot ass mess out there. It took a couple tough shots by Lowry and Demar and a couple missed WIDE open shots by Milwaukee for us to win a game where we finally shot the ball really well (which probably won't happen again because Patterson and Carroll lol) and kept Giannis as in check as one can. But hey a wins a win I guess. I'll enjoy it for now
                      I cant really comment cause im box scoring in my office lmao but even watching that tick over was pretty frustrating ill agree on that.

                      I think Raps in 6. We win next game then they get one more before heading back to us for two more wins. Giannis is scary though and the NBA Loooooving him right now.

                      Comment


                      • JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                        I've been saying even before the Playoffs started, the Bucks are THE worst matchup in the 1st rd.

                        No one wanted them because of how tough Giannis is to contain with all the shooters around him.
                        The Chicago Bulls say hello...... how do you do? We're about to go up 2-0 against the #1 seed.

                        Comment


                        • tDotted wrote: View Post
                          Bucks have to come back down to earth at some point right? These guys are playing pretty far above their heads
                          We say this EVERY time. At some point its us and not them. We are constantly leaving guys wide open and relaxing when we get a 10 point lead. They won't be coming back down to earth because we will make sure we continue to give them way more confidence than they should have. It's usual Raptors protocol lol
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

                          Comment


                          • GLF wrote: View Post
                            It was a lucky win. We still played like fools. Good luck to this team in Milwaukee because they are gonna need it badly. We were 2 missed wide open 3's from being down 0-2. Remember that
                            You must be just so much fun at parties and get togethers...
                            And with the 4th overall pick the Toronto Raptors select..... Scottie Barnes.

                            Comment


                            • JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                              I've been saying even before the Playoffs started, the Bucks are THE worst matchup in the 1st rd.

                              No one wanted them because of how tough Giannis is to contain with all the shooters around him.
                              Well at least we're not playing Chicago. It'd be fucking ridiculous if the curse carried over into the playoffs.

                              Comment


                              • A.I wrote: View Post
                                Lesser version? They both play different ways. Lebron is stronger and Giannis is longer. Guys like Tucker is meant to guard guys like Lebron. Giannis is a tougher matchup for him.
                                We (may) see about that.

                                LBJ is also faster, MUCH better passer, not to mention his incredible bball IQ which is incredibly difficult to deal with. Unlike like having Delly, Brogdon or Thon to kick it to, it's Kyrie, Love and JR which makes a double much harder to give.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X