No announcement yet.

Everything Round 1: Toronto Raptors vs Milwaukee Bucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm REALLY disappointed in Lowry. At least we all know Demar is an idiot but Lowry being a non factor once again is just sad. He is definitely going to lose some millions this summer. Not much but some. He's clearly just a regular season performer. Sucks.
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• RaptorsVictim wrote: View Post
      You know, the hardest task next season is not to get a decent coach, no, it is to get rid off Carrol.
      There's no way they can bring Casey AND Lowry back if they lose this series. And i can't see them winning this series.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• How do you not run DeRozan off screens?

Comment

• Wonder who is standing up in the locker room giving "the speech". I dont think I have ever seen as bad an effort game as this.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
            Team of chokers. The only player who nutted up that whole half was the skinny sophomore with braces. We go as Kyle and demar go and they choke. Period.
            How many years are we in to this shit and they still can't handle defense when they pressure them. Lol come on..

Comment

• I can't believe how bad these guys choke. Kyle. Demar. Choke. Patterson. Carroll. Choke. Choke. Choke. Choke.
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• And the cavs are up.

Comment

• Derozan will give his loyalists the hard on with those regular season points but will also give up points defensively....

It's a wash

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                    Messina or Stackhouse?
                    Haha you think this is a coaching problem???

The Bucks are taking over...if we dont beat them this year, believe me it will never happen. They are a better team and they are so young that they are just figuring that out. Quote me on it, if the Bucks stay healthy they will be a 50+W from here on forward.

Comment

• I dedicate this new record for fewest first half points in post-season to Casey. Hope i wont see you next season and best of luck anywhere but here in Toronto.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                        Forgettable? I wish. That garbage is seared into my brain.
                        Beauty of sports.. buzzer sounds and its over....Love to hear what needs to be said in that room right now....
                        There is no physical edge to their game right now...
                        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                        - TGO

Comment

I can't believe how bad these guys choke. Kyle. Demar. Choke. Patterson. Carroll. Choke. Choke. Choke. Choke.
                          I can't really put this on DD. If you're paying attn, he's being double teamed/triple tramed everytime he catches the ball and he's making the right passes. The other guys needs to make plays/shots PERIOD.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                            Wonder who is standing up in the locker room giving "the speech". I dont think I have ever seen as bad an effort game as this.

It should be Massai

Comment

I can't believe how bad these guys choke. Kyle. Demar. Choke. Patterson. Carroll. Choke. Choke. Choke. Choke.
                              Seriously in my mind I was like there no way this shit happens for the 4th year in a row. But here we are again.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
                              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                                Haha you think this is a coaching problem???

The Bucks are taking over...if we dont beat them this year, believe me it will never happen. They are a better team and they are so young that they are just figuring that out. Quote me on it, if the Bucks stay healthy they will be a 50+W from here on forward.
                                Bucks are taking over? Giannis hasn't done anything. Bucks aren't this good, the Raptors just played like worse than shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X