• What a game in Oklahoma

Comment

• Billy Donovan is an awful coach.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
        Billy Donovan is an awful coach.
        Yup

And Roberson is an embarrassingly bad free throw shooter.

Oh, and fuck James Harden. All he does offensively is try to bait players into tacky fouls. The foul on Taj on the 3 point attempt was a garbage call.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
          If you are talking about Patterson, we watched very different games. Pat was fine. Judging a player like Pat on his raw production is like judging a player like Tucker on his raw production.

Joseph and Carroll were garbage in this one. Pat was fine, and should have played more.
          Well, that's how players are judged. If you're the invisible man out there in a game when every point, rebound and play matter you aren't going back out there. You can be the greatest glue guy in the world (and be the +/- king of the world) but you have to do something. Same reason Joseph sat on his ass. Tucker would have, too, but he's the only guy who can guard Giannis in EOG scenarios so he gets a pass.

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
            Yup

And Roberson is an embarrassingly bad free throw shooter.

Oh, and fuck James Harden. All he does offensively is try to bait players into tacky fouls. The foul on Taj on the 3 point attempt was a garbage call.
            Love the Hack A Shaq rule. Pls don't change it NBA. Either make your freethrows or sit on the bench.

Freethrows = EASY. If you actually work at it.

I'll never understand players, specially KEY players like Roberson and Drummond, Jordan.....who shoots way below 50% smh.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
              Love the Hack A Shaq rule. Pls don't change it NBA. Either make your freethrows or sit on the bench.

Freethrows = EASY. If you actually work at it.

I'll never understand players, specially KEY players like Roberson and Drummond, Jordan.....who shoots way below 50% smh.
              I agree. There was quite a debate on this last year (in the NBA forum I believe) with a few taking the contrarian view. If you cannot make the FTs coach should see you as a liability and sit you down. It's an integral part of the game....as is the strategy of fouling. That is one aspect of Shaq I liked...he never complained about the tactic when used on him.

Comment

• Jclaw keep it going.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                  If you are talking about Patterson, we watched very different games. Pat was fine. Judging a player like Pat on his raw production is like judging a player like Tucker on his raw production.

Joseph and Carroll were garbage in this one. Pat was fine, and should have played more.
                  Hopefully Carroll and Joseph don't play. Knowing Casey I suspect they will play but Casey did surprise us by starting NP .

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                    Well, that's how players are judged. If you're the invisible man out there in a game when every point, rebound and play matter you aren't going back out there. You can be the greatest glue guy in the world (and be the +/- king of the world) but you have to do something. Same reason Joseph sat on his ass. Tucker would have, too, but he's the only guy who can guard Giannis in EOG scenarios so he gets a pass.
                    It seems crazy to me that you think this. So if a guy is making the right play on every possession, is in the right spots defensively, is defending well, is making the right passes, is boxing out his man, is setting good screens.... He should be benched for a guy who will do none of that but will hit a couple shots and grab an uncontested rebound or two? Have we not evolved past the point of evaluating players purely on a box score? Surely NBA coaches have...

So Tucker can earn playing time with good defence but Patterson can't? Tucker almost posted a 0-0-0-0-0 line in nearly 30 minutes, but Pat putting up a rebound and assist in 7 minutes is some unacceptable level of production?

I'm astonished I'm having this discussion. Who gives a damn who is scoring the points if your team is winning when you are on the floor?

Patterson was a +2 in his 7 minutes. Cory was a -8 in 7 minutes. Cory was hurting the team, very much so. Pat certainly was not.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Gobert looks like Harry Potter with his haircut
                      OG is our king

Comment

• Leafs are out and the jays suck! We're the big team in town now!

Comment

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
                          Leafs are out and the jays suck! We're the big team in town now!
                          Thank you Capitals!!!!

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Watching ISO Joe kill the clippers in this game is giving me flashbacks to that Brooklyn series. Iso Joe giving me PTSD.
                            "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                              Watching ISO Joe kill the clippers in this game is giving me flashbacks to that Brooklyn series. Iso Joe giving me PTSD.
                              I really wanted us to pick him up at last year's trade deadline. He would've given us that boost in the playoffs but oh well.

Comment

• Question, is Joe Johnson a hall of famer?
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X