Everything Round 1: Toronto Raptors vs Milwaukee Bucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    Raps have to throw the first punch. Knock a team down in an elimination game on their homecourt and goodbye to the Bucks' confidence.
    They do, but I expect the Bucks to come out swinging. Who knows maybe Powell put the fear in them to the point where they crumble.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
      Quote me when you find out
      Jen Hale
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Enormous Power!

Comment

• Rand wrote: View Post
          US TV network feed.
          Well then maybe the team gets some respect with a win like this.

Comment

• Casey cant hold powell back anymore now can he? This is like the 4th time in the last 2 years he went from DNP's to "this man is a baller never bench him again!!"

I mean at some point you just become a pro that is always in the rotation. If demarre carroll has earned that right..
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Powell completely outplayed Middleton in Games 4 and 5. Let that sink in now...

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                They do, but I expect the Bucks to come out swinging. Who knows maybe Powell put the fear in them to the point where they crumble.
                Yea winning the next game is going to be TOUGH. Milwaukee already plays hard, think about when they are literally fighting for their playoff lives. If we match their intensity I will be VERY impressed and shocked at the same time
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                  Raps should hire her as their sideline reporter.
                  I think they should hire Megan McPeak

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                    Yea winning the next game is going to be TOUGH. Milwaukee already plays hard, think about when they are literally fighting for their playoff lives. If we match their intensity I will be VERY impressed and shocked at the same time
                    The old cliche....the 4th game win is always the toughest.

Comment

• Also, kyle was AMAZING tonight. Throw the numbers out the window(even though the numbers were nearly 20 and 10). He looked like he was in so much pain. Shades of Steve nash around the same age laying down on the sideline between shifts.

Ibaka, derozan, JV. ...CARROLL?! All great.

Tucker is becoming one of the best "I get 2 or less points often" players I've ever seen

Comment

• Powell better be the team's starting SF next season.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Ball wrote: View Post
                          Powell completely outplayed Middleton in Games 4 and 5. Let that sink in now...
                          If powell played with Giannis and got 30 min a night he could he better than middleton imo

Comment

• I have no idea how the Bucks are going to counter the Powell adjustment. He's like the 4th option, after DD, Lowry and Serge and they're leaving him open. Bucks are basically saying.... "we're going to let Norman Powell beat us."

.... and Norman Powell is beating them.

Comment

• 3-2.

Comment

• Powell saved casey 2 years in a row

Comment

Working...
                                X