Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GLF wrote: View Post
    LOL don't worry you won't miss anything
    You're unbelievable. Let people enjoy things. WE'RE FANS.
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Bruh I have said this a million times. Raps getting up big is honestly the worst thing that could ever happen to them. They literally fall apart almost every time. This was by far the worst but still. There's runs and they there's collapsing.
      Raps don't actually fall apart - they trigger these meltdowns by themselves. They do the same thing almost every time this happens. Raps try to close the game earlier by milking clock with Lowry/DD ISO. The other team starts trapping high up top, leading to forced shots, turnovers and transition points the other way. It's very predictable. Whether it's Casey or Lowry calling the plays, I don't know. But it's maddening. They saved this game when Joseph came in because DeMar gave up the ball early on the next 2 possessions giving us a 2Pat dunk and a CoJo wide open 3. This team never learns... just move the damn ball.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
        You're unbelievable. Let people enjoy things. WE'RE FANS.
        It sounds like negativity to me!!!!

Comment

We always make excuses when raptors fall apart. I'm tired of it. That should not have happened and they should all be embarrassed. I know Milwaukee was fighting for their life but we literally just stopped moving the ball and we do it ALL the time for no reason. How you expect to do anything against Cleveland when you cant hold a fucking lead for you life. Also Kyle needs to step it up and stop disappearing when the game gets tight. It's unacceptable.
          All true but we won. Taking the next step is huge. Raptors blew big lead but put themselves in a position to win. Game 3 they were NEVER in a position to win.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
            It was horrrrrrible. To me this is the biggest concern as we play am even more popular superstar
            Thankfully one that isnt great at FTs.

Comment

• DeRozan easily then it's a 3 way tie between Lowry, Powell, and Ibaka (for his rim protection).

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
                All true but we won. Taking the next step is huge. Raptors blew big lead but put themselves in a position to win. Game 3 they were NEVER in a position to win.
                I dont like that we blew such a big lead BUT I take the positive that we didnt succumb to the pressure and thats far more important. We gutted it out and found a way to close it out and thats all that matters.

The only thing I will give GLF on this is that Kyle absolutely MUST be his regular season self if we want to at least make this interesting. We cant compete with the Cavs if we make it DD vs LeBron. All hands must be on deck and ready to go!

Comment

• If Kidd was coaching the Thunder, the Thunder probably would've won their series. Billy Donovan is just a complete idiot.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Well done JClaw...sprinkle your pixie dust another day!

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                      I'll take "worst WIN" over L any day of the week
                      Hey...what happened to our avatar?

Comment

• I'm excited to see Tucker guard Lebron. Giannis just isn't the type of player he can guard, although not many will be able to in a few seasons, the guy is a walking mismatch.

Comment

• Deebo. Norm 2nd, and Norm was great because DeRozan passed out when he had to

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                            If Kidd was coaching the Thunder, the Thunder probably would've won their series. Billy Donovan is just a complete idiot.
                            I never understood OKCs rationale to bring a college coach in to try and get the Thunder over the hump.

But outside of drafting Presti has no idea how to construct a team. Trades Harden instead of spending, never got those 3 surrounded with veterans and never got them a high level coach. Pretty amateurish.

Comment

• JCLAW the real MVP

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                                I never understood OKCs rationale to bring a college coach in to try and get the Thunder over the hump.

But outside of drafting Presti has no idea how to construct a team. Trades Harden instead of spending, never got those 3 surrounded with veterans and never got them a high level coach. Pretty amateurish.
                                Presti could have done a better job trading his players, but to be fair, they're a small market team and the owners didn't want to pay. Thats mainly why Harden was traded, so can't really fault Presti on that.

Comment

Working...
                                X