Everything Round 1: Toronto Raptors vs Milwaukee Bucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
    Cory Joseph can't make a single pass without someone getting a limb on it, and he's getting exposed hard on the other end.
    Need him off the court right now

Comment

• The Jurassic Sht Show.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
        that girl is checking out his ass.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
          Good luck with that. I will not have faith in this team ever again. Not until they prove me wrong, I'm sorry.
          I'm naive AF. I actually thought shit would change this season.

Comment

• Leafs goal!

Comment

• Leafs just scored

Comment

• i want major changes to this team

im sick of the iso. im sick of casey. im sick of the same shit every year.

Raps are just coasting along now... time to make some bold moves.

Comment

• I used to think that Sam Mitchelle is the worst coach we have ever had, but, sorry, I was wrong.

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                    ECF is enough for a lot of ppl..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    If it was not for his whipping boy last year, Casey loses another series against a lower seed. And we'll see how this series goes. And again he has the vastly superior roster of players.

Comment

• RikkJames wrote: View Post
                      Leafs just scored
                      Gardiner is pretty good

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                        I'm naive AF. I actually thought shit would change this season.
                        I let people talk me into having more faith than I would have but that will not happen again
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• lmao raps.

good season. time for a real coach.

Comment

• Oh my god. They've given up. Are you kidding me?
                            OG is our king

Comment

• Derozan's wife is so annoying she should be banned from the arena.

Comment

• A DeMar 3 at the top is not a "good" shot just because the ball moved well, Leo.

Also, Casey puts Powell in randomly with less than half a quarter left in the first playoff game of the year when we're down double digits. I got flamed for saying "Casey throws shit at the wall and hopes it sticks". Does anyone see this as anything other than a panic move with no plan whatsoever? If it works, do we really give him credit? Is it anything other than throwing shit at the wall?

Comment

Working...
                                X