Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Round 1: Toronto Raptors vs Milwaukee Bucks

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • KeonClark wrote: View Post
    I feel like Lowry will bounce back. I'll chalk this one up more to being rusty than choking.
    Feel however makes you feel good about it but there's a body of evidence that suggests you shouldn't bet on that happening. Kyle is only a stud when the game doesn't matter.

    Comment


    • JawsGT wrote: View Post
      holy shit, I'm disappointed and all but most of you guys have lost your marbles
      +1
      It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

      Comment


      • Horrible performance. Poor shooting aside the following sticks out:

        --there's no reason JV should only get 5 shots the way he beasted on Thon last game. He needs 10 shots/game in this series if Thon is getting minutes.
        --Alternatively if Monroe is getting major minutes we need to play JV more. The bucks are a poor rebounding team and Monroe had 15 rebounds.
        --Lowry got outplayed by Brogdon. Unacceptable. Would like to see Delon's length on Brogdon.
        --Thought Patterson deserved more minutes.
        --Carroll needs a much shorter leash.

        Hopefully this fires us up for game 2. Maybe the head cold messed everyone up.

        Comment


        • Joey wrote: View Post
          Say hello to our father that always owned us worse then Jimmy Butler...

          Comment


          • Scraptor wrote: View Post
            Welp. I guess I jinxed us.
            Quick! Un-jinx us! Un-jinx!

            Comment


            • Reminder to people to not overreact. I'm upset about the loss too, but come on we've been through this 4 years in a row. You can't honestly tell me this Bucks team is better than the Pacers or Heat team last year (both series we won btw). And we have a more talented team this year. So chill, k? And let's look forward to the next.

              Comment


              • Ball wrote: View Post
                Reminder to people to not overreact. I'm upset about the loss too, but come on we've been through this 4 years in a row. You can't honestly tell me this Bucks team is better than the Pacers or Heat team last year (both series we won btw). And we have a more talented team this year. So chill, k? And let's look forward to the next.
                This Bucks team is a lot better defensive team than last years Pacers or Heat team.
                Mamba Mentality

                Comment


                • 1-1 leafs. Ovechkin.

                  Comment


                  • TRex wrote: View Post
                    This Bucks team is a lot better defensive team than last years Pacers or Heat team.
                    And they have Kidd who seems to know how to shut our team down and makes good adjustments in game unlike casey. Also they have a man named Giannis who may be better than George
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

                    Comment


                    • TRex wrote: View Post
                      This Bucks team is a lot better defensive team than last years Pacers or Heat team.
                      Indiana was 3rd last year and Heat were 7th last year in terms of defense. Bucks this year ranked 19th in defense for the regular season (as per NBA.com).

                      Comment


                      • TRex wrote: View Post
                        This Bucks team is a lot better defensive team than last years Pacers or Heat team.
                        It's weird. Statistically they're not.... at all. But these Bucks were everywhere tonight.

                        Comment


                        • https://twitter.com/JoeBudden/status/853394957390032897
                          Mamba Mentality

                          Comment


                          • GLF wrote: View Post
                            And they have Kidd who seems to know how to shut our team down and makes good adjustments in game unlike casey. Also they have a man named Giannis who may be better than George
                            Giannis got a good amount of his of his points in transition today. George killed us from everywhere on the court last year regardless of who guarded him. Idk about you, but I fear playoff PG more than I do playoff Giannis (right now at least).

                            Comment


                            • I'd rather start Wright than Carroll at this point. Probably could do a better job on Giannis
                              The name's Bond, James Bond.

                              Comment


                              • Another game 1 L. Another playoff game were the teams offense is fucking garbage

                                Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
                                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X