Everything Round 1: Toronto Raptors vs Milwaukee Bucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 007 wrote: View Post
    I'd rather start Wright than Carroll at this point. Probably could do a better job on Giannis
    Logically, we should start PJ and Powell backs him up. And ffs why aren't we taking advantage of JV on Maker? That's a match-up we should be hammering.

Comment

• I loved demar's aggressiveness in the first half. Bucks did well to slow him down in the second and that made a huge difference. He shot poorly overall but made it up at the FT line. Him and Ibaka were good tonight but nobody else stood out. We should be able to survive with what Giannis did, but Brogdon and Monroe ultimately killed us.

Gotta use JV more. The one big advantage we have is JV. Establish him early. Use him as a mid range shooter out of the PnR, maybe with Lowry and if he delivers it might open up the floor for Kyle a little more. Give JV a few more post ups as well. Lowry didn't play well but the Bucks did a good job of preventing him the opportunity to go off. Their length is a problem, but we have the size and strength advantage with JV and Ibaka. Gotta make better decisions with our passes. Everyone seemed to have trouble moving the ball and we turned it over too much.

Gotta give credit to the Bucks, they didn't play like a team depending on players with little playoff experience. We looked like newbies to the dance, and you could see the poor decision making all over the floor in the second half after the Bucks closed off the paint. We gotta find a way to open up the floor a little more.

Comment

• Ball wrote: View Post
        Reminder to people to not overreact. I'm upset about the loss too, but come on we've been through this 4 years in a row. You can't honestly tell me this Bucks team is better than the Pacers or Heat team last year (both series we won btw). And we have a more talented team this year. So chill, k? And let's look forward to the next.
        2 of those 3 years we lost, not the best argument there lol

Comment

• DC is robbing MLSE for 15M per year. What an absolute waste of money

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• I don't get why JV isn't getting the ball more against a rookie and Monroe.

Comment

• Comment

• Pacers and Heat series I was still confident after the Game 1 losses. This time, I'm not. At all.

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
                  holy shit, I'm disappointed and all but most of you guys have lost your marbles
                  No we haven't this shit is getting ridiculous. Every damn game 1 is the same shit. And our so called stars can't handle any playoff pressure

Comment

• Round #1, Game #2: Milwaukee Bucks 100 - Toronto Raptors 106 (Series 1-1)

First of all, condolences to Isaiah Thomas and his family.

Game 1:http://forums.raptorsrepublic.com/sh...15-5-30-PM-EST

Thankfully game one is over and we can get back to winning now. Raptors Lost game 1 97-83, as starting point guard Kyle Lowry was nowhere to be seen. To make things worse, Bucks rookie Brogdon scored 16 points on 4/7 shooting from deep. Point Forward, Antetokounmpo helped by filling up the stat sheet with 28/8/3/2/1. On the bright side, Derozan and Ibaka came to play getting 46/24 combined. Now we look on the bright side, what's done is done, no going coming. Raptors will look to bounce back after an embarrassing loss to the Bucks. Lowry will need to step up big, in order to prove that he is not a choker.

Raptors starting line-up will consist of....

Bucks Starting Line-up

PG: Malcolm Brogdon

SG: Khris Middleton

SF: Tony Snell

PF: Giannis Antetokounmpo

C: Thon Maker

Lets eat these Bucks alive. Everyone has to step up but we should win this series in no more than 6 games. I personally still have us winning in 5. We all have to step up collectively. Lowry has to show he deserves a Max, and both Carroll/Patterson have to hit their shots.

WE THE NORTH
                    Last edited by Abbas; Sat Apr 15, 2017, 08:43 PM.
                    Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                      Pacers and Heat series I was still confident after the Game 1 losses. This time, I'm not. At all.
                      +1
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Everything will be okay.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                          I don't get why JV isn't getting the ball more against a rookie and Monroe.
                          Because JV getting the ball is the last thing this team wants. Cory Jo and Co would rather pass the ball to a fan in the stands

Comment

• Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
                              I loved demar's aggressiveness in the first half. Bucks did well to slow him down in the second and that made a huge difference. He shot poorly overall but made it up at the FT line. Him and Ibaka were good tonight but nobody else stood out. We should be able to survive with what Giannis did, but Brogdon and Monroe ultimately killed us.

Gotta use JV more. The one big advantage we have is JV. Establish him early. Use him as a mid range shooter out of the PnR, maybe with Lowry and if he delivers it might open up the floor for Kyle a little more. Give JV a few more post ups as well. Lowry didn't play well but the Bucks did a good job of preventing him the opportunity to go off. Their length is a problem, but we have the size and strength advantage with JV and Ibaka. Gotta make better decisions with our passes. Everyone seemed to have trouble moving the ball and we turned it over too much.

Gotta give credit to the Bucks, they didn't play like a team depending on players with little playoff experience. We looked like newbies to the dance, and you could see the poor decision making all over the floor in the second half after the Bucks closed off the paint. We gotta find a way to open up the floor a little more.
                              DD was being double teamed/triple teamed in the 2nd half whenever he catches the ball. Other guys needs to make plays/shots.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Wtf abbas

Comment

Working...
                                X