No announcement yet.

Everything Round 1: Toronto Raptors vs Milwaukee Bucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man all you poster's are worrying too much. Iam calling a raptors blowout victory tomorrow I feel it. I mean the bucks are to the raptors what we are to the Bulls never forget lol.

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
      And that comes down to the coaching. If Casey isn't preparing them to start off strong, then what the fuck is he doing.
      Sorry, that's just bullshit. That's letting the players off the hook. If a player can't get up for game 1 of the NBA playoffs and plays disinterested and uninspired basketball that's on him as a professional whose job it is to perform at critical times. This isn't little league baseball where the coach promises to take everyone for ice cream if they play hard. These are grown men who have extremely highly paid jobs. None of them should need a coach to get ready to play. Especially a guy like Lowry who knows he has a rep as a playoff choker.

Yeah, maybe Casey didn't push all the right buttons but it wasn't a loss that came down to some tactical adjustment. They got outworked, outhustled and run off their home court by an inexperienced and less talented team while their best player looked like he'd rather be golfing.

Comment

• What's up with the 2 off days?

In the NHL playoffs, teams play every other day.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
          Sorry, that's just bullshit. That's letting the players off the hook. If a player can't get up for game 1 of the NBA playoffs and plays disinterested and uninspired basketball that's on him as a professional whose job it is to perform at critical times. This isn't little league baseball where the coach promises to take everyone for ice cream if they play hard. These are grown men who have extremely highly paid jobs. None of them should need a coach to get ready to play. Especially a guy like Lowry who knows he has a rep as a playoff choker.

Yeah, maybe Casey didn't push all the right buttons but it wasn't a loss that came down to some tactical adjustment. They got outworked, outhustled and run off their home court by an inexperienced and less talented team while their best player looked like he'd rather be golfing.
          Thank you.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
            What's up with the 2 off days?

In the NHL playoffs, teams play every other day.
            Timing.. the Leafs are playing tonight so the Raptors can't.

Comment

• Comment

• mjt20mik wrote: View Post
                Timing.. the Leafs are playing tonight so the Raptors can't.
                Fuck. The Leafs again?
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                  Fuck. The Leafs again?
                  Shush TRex, I know you hate us... Just shush.

Comment

• Joseph is trash, let his stink stay rotten on the bench. Wright should play.

Derozan should pass the ball. Defend his man. This is the playoffs. So fucking what if he had 27 points, he had one assist and gave up points because he was a pylon on defense.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

I agree, for the most part. I mean, it's suspicious when an entire team coincidentally doesn't seem prepared for a game, but that's pretty nebulous, hard to pin down stuff.

In terms of tactics, I definitely thought the Raptors should have found ways to use JV more, or at least free him up to go to the glass by running on or off ball screens, etc, with him as the screener to get the defence moving. But the rotations were very close to what I hoped for (not enough Pat, not nearly enough Tucker-Pat-Ibaka as a frontcourt).

This loss was on the players, and Lowry specifically, more so than on Casey. If they look the same tomorrow night - all fingers will point at Casey. But let's see how they bounce back first.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Completely unrelated to tomorrow's game but what ever the hell happened to Myles Turner? Wasn't he supposed to be the next big

Comment

• JR Smith is not expected to return to the Cavs game tonight after tweaking a calf/hamstring

Comment

• Leo would be grumpy about the officiating in the Cavs game - lots of instances where it seems they wait to see if the ball goes in before blowing the whistle.

Comment

• Time to WIN, only a few more hours left
                              Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X