Everything Round 1: Toronto Raptors vs Milwaukee Bucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slaw wrote: View Post
    My wife won't watch the playoff games with me. She goes into another part of the house. If they lose she usually pretends she fell asleep early so she doesn't have to listen to me bitch and complain.
    Haha mine gets mad at me for yelling at the tv. I yell for both good and bad things. I also tend to not sit down late in big games and pound counter tops and tables.

Update from Mrs. Keon for those hanging by a thread (via text message):
    I'm nervous too. But at my last customers I saw one of those 8 ball fortune teller things and I asked it if the raptors were going to win tonight and it said definitely...
    Rest easy folks. Ball don't lie.
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
      My wife won't watch the playoff games with me. She goes into another part of the house. If they lose she usually pretends she fell asleep early so she doesn't have to listen to me bitch and complain.
      Smart woman.

Comment

• Kyle is a self starter. I wish my car become a self starter in winter

Comment

• Comment

• https://twitter.com/WolstatSun/statu...55960869449729

So Ibaka should be able to play with his usual intensity, another reason to be hopeful!

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

I read that as "short leash for Carroll, Wright and Powell ready"...HOPEFULLY

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                (She doesn't actually call me by my raps republic handle, unless we're in the bedroom. But i digress)
                Wait...
                "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• How do you guys think a hybrid unit of Lowry-Wright-DD-Tucker-Ibaka would fare? Could Delon guard Middleton/Giannis?
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                    How do you guys think a hybrid unit of Lowry-Wright-DD-Tucker-Ibaka would fare? Could Delon guard Middleton/Giannis?
                    Middleton yes, Giannis no chance.
                    "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Will be interesting to see if Delon Wright gets some of Corey Jo's minutes. They really tried to post him up a lot in game 1 and Delon Wright's length could come in handy.

Comment

• Ahhhh fuck, 4 games straight of Abbas? Fine whatever works

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                          Wait...
                          I'm not the only one eh?

"Call me hotfuzz woman! I said hot! Fuzz!"

Comment

• In desperate need of help ... in Vancouver travelling and looking for sports bar that will play raps with sound. Any ideas?? Tried shark club and redhat .. no dice.

thanks

Comment

• mountio wrote: View Post
                              In desperate need of help ... in Vancouver travelling and looking for sports bar that will play raps with sound. Any ideas?? Tried shark club and redhat .. no dice.

thanks
                              You'll find Raps Allies no problem just ask politely and don't wear anything Maple Leafs

Comment

• Derozan with 6 assists and more, play decent defense and Joseph with only 10 minutes of court time = WIN

Comment

Working...
                                X