No announcement yet.

Everything Round 1: Toronto Raptors vs Milwaukee Bucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why not throw in Powell or Poetlt?!! they always helped the Raptors with their energy and hustle during the season so why not noW?!!! this short rotation of Casey sucks!!

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
      My fucking goodness. Never have I seen a team give up leads as quickly as the Raptors. Never.
      But when i say it everyone gets at me lol. I'm telling you. Yes teams make runs and you wont normally beat teams by 20 in the playoffs but we truly give up leads WAY too fast. It's almost sometimes feels like what was the point of even getting a 10 point lead lol. A 10 point lead for us like a two point lead
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• fuck the 8 man rotation, if 10 guys can get it done, give the 2Utes their damn time

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
          Why not throw in Powell or Poetlt?!! they always helped the Raptors with their energy and hustle during the season so why not noW?!!! this short rotation of Casey sucks!!
          I think the kind of games these have been, Wright needs to bump Powell in the rotation. His ballhandling is valuable. He also plays solid D, with Milwaukee not having particularly physical guys who can punish him.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
            But when i say it everyone gets at me lol. I'm telling you. Yes teams make runs and you wont normally beat teams by 20 in the playoffs but we truly give up leads WAY too fast. It's almost sometimes feels like what was the point of even getting a 10 point lead lol. A 10 point lead for us like a two point lead
            The coach has to manage it and stop them from getting the lead too small

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
              fuck the 8 man rotation, if 10 guys can get it done, give the 2Utes their damn time
              Toronto strength was depth!!! you eliminate 2 guys and we are short changed!!

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                Toronto strength was depth!!! you eliminate 2 guys and we are short changed!!
                depth is for the regular season though. all teams shorten in the playoff, so your superior depth doesn't matter as much as your top guys being better.

Comment

• The ankle is a bit better

Comment

• Joseph can't help to not take a piece of the pie.

The BBIQ of that moron is way below the negative.

Comment

• end the quarter better this time

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                        I think the kind of games these have been, Wright needs to bump Powell in the rotation. His ballhandling is valuable. He also plays solid D, with Milwaukee not having particularly physical guys who can punish him.
                        yeah but he can't shoot 3 and Powell has his moments where he gets hot so give the man a shot!

Comment

• Such a momentum breaker.

Two dumb plays by Joseph.

Derozan just can't shoot the three

Comment

• These refs are fucking USELESS.

Comment

• One turnover or bad possession by us and a shit storm happens

Comment

• Casey just fucking love Corey Joseph

Comment

Working...
                                X